Marvel refrigerators may be smaller in size but they do not disappoint in quality. Marvel is dedicated to preventing premature food spoilage, using even cooling in their undercounter refrigerators to preserve freshness. Their cooling technology is so advanced, it's the same cooling technology that the medical industry uses to protect temperature-sensitive medicines.
Along with the superb cooling technology, these undercounter refrigerators have flexibility in storage with fully adjustable shelving systems. With all the great features in Marvel undercounter refrigerators, let's take a closer look at them.
Types of Marvel undercounter refrigerators can include beer dispensers, compact refrigerators, and drawer refrigerators. On the inside, these different types of models either have drawers, shelves, both, or none at all. Select models will have different types of drawers and shelves with special features.
- 3-in-1 Slide-Out Split Convertible Shelves™- Adjustable shelves that glide out smoothly when you want to organize or simply reach for an item.
- Close Door Assist™ System- The refrigerator door closes softly and will close by itself when you forget to close it shut.
- Marvel Prime Controls™- Integrated controls ensure that there is precise temperature management, and you'll be alerted when the temperature falls out of its designated temperature.
- Tri-Color Illuminice Lighting™- A blue theater-style lighting illuminates the inside of the refrigerator.
Depending on which model you choose, these undercounter refrigerators are eco-friendly, especially refrigerators with Eco Ice Mode, which moderates ice production to conserve energy. Then to ensure that refrigeration is consistent, there are FreshFlo Shelves that have cavities, for air to flow better throughout the interior.
- Vibration Neutralization System™- For wine cooler models, there is no agitation, so your wine will be stored comfortably.
- UV Resistance- Glass doors and panels are UV resistant, protecting your items from harmful UV light, making refrigeration easier outdoors.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™- Rapid cool down that works especially great when you put new items from the store inside.
Your beer kegs will be secure with this Marvel beer dispenser. Its keg coupler eases the process of inserting or removing tall barrels. There's two removable metal shelves so you can even store other drinks and foodswhile keeping your beer fresh. This beer dispenser also has storage for a five pound CO2 tank, so you have flexibility inside.
Using two gliding refrigerated drawers, the Dynamic Cooling Technology ensures that each drawer section will refrigerate items efficiently. To organize your food and drinks better, there is an adjustable quick-grip divider in the top drawer at your disposal. There's even a convenient Vacation Mode that reduces the amount of power it uses when you go on vacation.
Now that you have more insight on Marvel undercounter refrigerators, you can see how impressive these refrigerators are. They're low profile and will stay out the way when you're doing various tasks in your indoor or outdoor kitchen settings. But when you're ready to use one, they'll keep your stored items readily available, and bring a great look to your kitchen. The different models we listed above gives you a glimpse of the variety Marvel has to offer. Marvel undercounter refrigerators are reliable refrigerators that can fit under appliances.
What size is an undercounter refrigerator?
Undercounter refrigerators are generally 34 inches in height, range from 20-24 inches in width, and 18-26 inches in depth.
Do undercounter fridges need ventilation?
Undercounter refrigerators require air where the vents are located, which can be in the back, above, and/or under the refrigerator. So the proper space should be given for air to circulate.