- What Microwave Wattage Do You Need?
- Choosing the Right Range for Your Home
- BBQ Styles by Region (Infographic)
- Honest Reviews of the 5 Most Reliable Viking Cooktops
- Top Real Estate Broker, Frances Katzen, Reveals the Luxury Kitchens and Appliances Manhattan Craves
- Food and Travel Writer, Matt Goulding Talks Culture, Cuisine, and His New Book
- Tradition, Style and Performance, Hallmarks of Bertazzoni's Newest Kitchen Appliances
- Modern Love: A Conversation About the Dacor Modernist Collection
- The Frigidaire 30-Inch Induction Freestanding Range: Hot Appliance, Cool Price
- Introducing the New Thermador 24-Inch Built-In Coffee Machine
- Building An Outdoor Entertainment Area For Autumn
- 5 Thermador Celebrity Kitchens You Have To See
- 10 Celebrity Wolf/Sub-Zero Kitchens You Have To See
- The Ultimate in Cooking Customization with PITT Cooktops
- Entertaining with Classic Hamptons Style
- 4-Piece Stainless Steel Kitchen Package From Bosch
- Dinner Theater at a Wolf Product Demonstration
- Expert Opinion: Appliances Connection's Best Selling Pro-Style Dual Fuel Ranges for 2020
- 5 Best Induction Ranges of 2020
- Wolf vs Hestan: Induction Cooktops
- Best 36-Inch Gas Cooktops of 2020 (Reviews / Ratings / Prices)
- Outdoor Grills: Propane vs Natural Gas
- Top 6 30-Inch Dual Fuel Ranges for 2020
- 6 Best 30-Inch Slide-In Ranges of 2020
- 3 Reasons to Choose a Wolf M Series Speed Oven
- Everything You Need to Know About Wolf Smart Appliances
- Build a Simple Outdoor Kitchen on a Budget (RTA Outdoor Living Overview)
- 4 Best Outdoor Pizza Ovens of 2020
- ILVE Nostalgie: The Italian Range You've Been Looking For
- Why You Should Buy a Sharp Microwave Drawer
- An Interactive Demonstration of Dacor Modernist Appliances at Their NYC Showroom
- Introducing Bosch Black Stainless Steel Slide-In Ranges
- XO Appliances: A Trusted Name in Luxury Range Hoods
Introducing the New Thermador 24-Inch Built-In Coffee Machine
The Future of Coffee Making
Coffee making has come a long way since the Turks first brewed java back in 575 AD. The first known percolator was created in 1818. Now, with the advent of Thermador's new TCM24PS 24-inch built-in coffee machine, from their Masterpiece Series, coffee making has again undergone another,dramatic incarnation.
Your Personal Barista
Individualized in a way that's like having your own barista service, this model is able to brew 8 personalized beverages in 15 different cup sizes with dedicated names so users can pre-set their favorite drinks. Single shot expressos, extra large cappuccinos, and teas are a push of a button away. While it may not be able to draw leaves or hearts on your froth, sip for sip its brews can go toe to toe with coffeehouse varieties at a fraction of the cumulative cost. And you don't even have to wait in line!
The Jazz Musician of Coffee Makers
Like jazz, this model can improvise to the tune of your sometimes unpredictable life. For days that require a jolt, Automatic Double Shot allows an extra shot of espresso in your beverage. In fact, there are 6 levels of coffee strength adjustment ranging from awake and functioning to bouncing off the walls. And like a jazz musician stopping and starting at the flick of a bandleader's finger, this machine automatically grinds coffee beans with its Ceramic Disk Grinding System immediately prior to brewing for the maximum freshness. This model plumbs directly into your home's water line so it dispenses filtered water on the spot as opposed to storing water inside the machine.
The direct plumb for water and drain connection also comes with AquaStop Plus Protection which detects any leaks and immediately stops the flow of water, shutting off the unit and pumping out all the water in the machine. Now java on tap doesn't have to come with warped floorboards.
Works As Well As It Looks
Aesthetically, the TCM24PS is a piece of art, fitting flush into your cabinets in both modern and more traditional kitchens adding sophistication and functionality. The unit has WiFi connectivity so your caffeine blast can be dialed from your smartphone - waiting for you as you exit the bedroom or enter the house. Sensors alert users when the bean container or coffee grounds need to be refilled or the drip tray emptied. Automatic cleaning uses steam to flush the interior of residue that can taint the flavor of your otherwise delicious hot beverages.