If you want to make a bold statement but retain a cool and easy touch, concrete design, exposed brick walls, and wild upholstery placed together is the best way to lean towards industrial décor. Interior designers refer to industrial as a timeworn style since the design is a look back from the past decades. Industrial design is a converted version of the untouched industrial buildings, bare brick walls, architectural details, and warehouse building mechanisms. Since this design is all about flexibility, we do not want to mix up styles while decorating our living rooms. That is why Appliances Connection is here to offer you natural looks, bare finishes, and bold materials for your home.
Industrial Living Room Elements
1. Bold Leather Essentials. Industrial designs are often recognizable with rugged leather materials, unfinished woods, and metal objects. For this specific design leathered sectional sofa holds the public eye. Hooker Furniture brings you a bold touch of sectional leather sofa to various style tastes.
2. Perfect Combo. Combining wood and metal is a common practice for industrial style homes. This characteristic adds a bold profile with a concrete design. Acme Furniture's Tamas collection coffee table with grain leather trim in a cocoa finish and aluminum frame will enhance your living room.
3. Select Distressed Look. To add a more dynamic aura to the look, distressed leather Ansel armchair with an industrial iron frame from Moes Home Collection blend in perfectly. Available in two colors in light brown and black on the Appliances Connection website.
4. Unique Patterns. Moes Home Collection square shape ottoman in brown is a perfect addition to own for any home. You can place the ottoman as an alternative coffee table; it is practical in each way for its top grain leather upholstery and solid Oak wood frame.
5. Rustic Detailing. However, adding more colors will bring your industrial living room the elements of joy. Steve Silver designs the Versatile Alma Collection trunk with hand-carved details, can be used as a storage space or as a table.
7. Moody Layers. Surya's Goddess Collection Rugs and pillow kit represent neutral cream shades to blend into your living without edging out the details. The light color shades create a natural charm and add more space for constructed living rooms. Add a throw blanket Signature Design by Ashley for chilly weather in cream color.
8. Vintage Touches. Accessories and details retain cool and masculine touch for industrial designs. Cooper Classics Mallory clock features an aged copper finish with black highlights. To give your design a dramatic look, the Pomeroy Mayfield vase is another additional piece that you want to hold for your room.
9. Respect the Antique. Light forms shades: it is crucial to choose carefully when it comes to lighting. Dangling metal light fixtures accent your living room with a rustic ambiance. HomeRoots design offers you ceiling and floor lamps in metal and brass finish.