Coffee lovers will especially fall in love with this French door refrigerator from GE's higher-tier division, GE Profile. It features a built-in Keurig K-Cup, the popular brewing system. This large 22.2 cu. ft. capacity (7.2 cu. ft. for the fridge) is not only spacious but space age.
It comes with built-in Wi-Fi for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant connectivity for those looking for the next level in home luxury: smart appliances. This model is indeed a clever one right down to its very precise water dispenser whether you're filling your glass, pitcher, or coffee pot. Even with all its bells and whistles, this unit doesn't skimp on the standard features with its well-designed shelves and high-performance cooling.
- Built-In Coffee Brewing System with popular Keurig K-Cup machine built into the fridge's water dispenser for filtered water for your coffee and other beverages.
- Proprietary TwinChill Evaporators maintain separate climates for its fresh food and frozen food areas to keep all your food items fresh and safe.
- Tall Door Storage built-in to keep taller items like wine bottles securely stored inside while a shelf for your condiments and other smaller items is also built in.
- Smart Connectivity connects to your home Wi-Fi, so you can monitor and control your refrigerator from your smartphone and other web-enabled devices.
- Connect Via Amazon Alexa or Google Home for voice-activated control of your smart appliance even when you're away from home.
- Hot Water Scheduling can be set to have hot water conveniently ready and waiting for you when you want it.