For over 125 years, German manufacturer Bosch has been developing and innovating in the field of household appliances, Now, we would like to acknowledge them not only for their dedication to high-quality products, but a high-minded dedication to preserving the environment.
Appliances Connection is very happy to congratulate Bosch for receiving the 2021 Energy Star Partner of the Year Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, given in acknowledgement of their longstanding dedication to building and innovating environmentally friendly appliances for the home. So, whether you purchase an appliance from their competitively priced Benchmark line or from one of their premium 100, 300, 500, or 800 Series, you can rest easy knowing that you’re not only getting a superior appliance that will perform for years, but your also saving both energy and money on electric bills as well as making your own small but important effort to keep Mother Earth as green as you can.
Let’s take a quick look at some of these super-efficient Bosch appliances and what they can do for both the environment and for you…
Named “America’s Most Trusted Refrigerator” three years in a row (2019-2021) by Lifestory Research, Bosch Energy Star refrigerators are about 9% more energy efficient than models that meet the federal minimum energy efficiency standard. With reliable performance and durability in mind. Undergoing countless hours of testing and perfecting before they leave the factory, so you can expect nothing less than the best from a Bosch refrigerator.
In addition, they are made with high-end features such as efficient dual compressors dual compressors and evaporators allow the refrigerator and freezer to operate independently, LED lighting for optimal visibility and low energy consumption, an energy-saving Vacation Mode if you’re not going to use the appliance for an extended period, or the QuickIcePro System for a constant ice supply. For even more features, take a look at one of the most popular Bosch fridges on the market…
This 800 Series 36” Smart Freestanding Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator offers 20.8 cu. ft. of total capacity along with a host of innovative features such as dual compressors and evaporators to separate the main compartment from the freezer and vice-versa, allowing for precise environments and preventing any inter-compartment contamination. And Bosch’s FarmFresh System combines four exclusive technologies, resulting in the absolute finest in food preservation.
- Home Connect – remotely control and monitor your appliance with your smart device
- AirFresh Filter – absorbs and removes odors and bacteria, while also built to last the lifetime of your refrigerator
- SuperFreezing – protects frozen food from defrosting
- BigBox Frozen Food Drawer – extra-deep frozen food drawer for large items
- Eco-Mode – automatically adjusts to an economical chilling temperature
- MultiAirFlow – circulates cool, fresh air to maintain even temperatures
- FreshProtect – absorbs naturally occurring ethylene to slow ripening
- VitaFreshPro – preset settings automatically balance temperature and humidity
- Energy Star – less energy use = lower electricity bills
The dishwasher is arguably the hardest working appliance in the home, but even so, every single dishwasher Bosch makes is Energy Star Certified. Smart Bosch dishwashers with Home Connect use sensors to monitor the wash cycle, and the EasyStart assistant in the app selects the most efficient program so less electricity and water are used. The Eco Cycle uses less energy with lower temperatures and a shorter cycle, and a Half Load program cleans smaller loads for even more energy and money savings.
Bosch dishwashers are built to the highest standards, with precision German engineering ensuring flawless performance and superior workmanship, which has also made then “America’s Most Trusted Dishwasher”, especially when it comes to quiet operation. Every dishwasher undergoes an astonishing 485 quality checks to guarantee long-lasting, top-quality service, so it’s not easy to pick the out the best of the best from this brand. Check out this prime example of a Bosch dishwasher simply loaded of fantastic features…
This 800 Series 24” Built-In Dishwasher operates at 42 dBA with enough room for 16 place settings, six wash cycles and six wash options for even more cleaning customization. One handy feature in particular is the ExtraScrub Option which increases water pressure and temperature for intensive cleaning when those stubborn foodstuffs really stick. This model has a small but elegantly shaped exterior door handle, which is a stylish subject Bosch takes seriously
- PrecisionWash – intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, go to work targeting every item of every load
- Precision Spray Arms – hit every item with a powerful stream
- Flexible 3rd Rack – expandable wings and adjustable tines for ultimate flexibility
- RackMatic Adjustable Upper Rack – easily adjusts to three different heights and up to nine separate rack positions
- CrystalDry Technology – transforms moisture into heat to get dishes 60% drier
- AquaStop Leak Protection System – shuts down operation and cuts off water
- Extra Dry Option – sanitizes 99.9% of bacteria and delivers superior drying results
- Flexible Silverware Basket – splits in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions
- Speed60 – dirty to dry in about an hour
- Touch Control Technology – allows for quick cycle programming
- InfoLight – tells you when your dishwasher is running
- Energy Star – economic and environmental
Though all Bosch laundry appliances are Energy Star Certified, the 500 Series Washers and Dryers have been named the Energy Star Most Efficient of 2021, one of the few 24” pairs to make the grade this year. With a 60 percent reduction in energy use, the pair is perfect for those seeking sustainable, effective, ventless and compact laundry solutions.
In the same vein, Bosch 300 & 800 Series Condensation Dryers also use an eco-friendly solution to gently dry clothes at an optimal temperature without the need of external ducting and are engineered to efficiently reduce drying times. To learn more about Bosch’s laundry series, read our in-depth look at how they differ and what they offer. You can take a look at one of Bosch's premiere laundry sets below...
The 2.2 cu. ft capacity 500 Series 24” Smart Compact Front Load Washer comes loaded with modern features such as the ultra-quiet EcoSilence motor that eliminates friction using powerful magnets instead of carbon brushes, ensuring low noise levels and energy efficiency. Wi-Fi with Home Connect lets you monitor and program the unit remotely. As for performance, you’ll be able to customize every load with a selection of 14 wash cycles and 10 options for perfect fabric and item care.
Also from Bosch’s 500 Series, the pair’s 24” Smart Electric Dryer has a roomy 4 cu. ft. capacity and the convenience of Home Connect capability. The patented self-cleaning condenser keeps energy usage constantly low for life by regularly rinsing fluff from the condenser with every cycle. And like it’s partner unit, the dryer has 14 specific cycles, four temperature settings, and nine dry options to treat clothing just how should be treated.
- ADA Compliance – meets ADA height and access requirements when installed on pedestal
- AquaShield Hose – provides protection against water damage
- SpeedPerfect Cycle – delivers up to a 65% faster cleaning while still providing excellent results
- EcoPerfect Cycle – uses lower wash temperatures in the wash and rinse cycles
- Energy Star Heat Pump Dryer – most energy efficient heat pump dryer in its class
- Moisture Sensor – prevents wasted energy and over drying
- Sensitive Drying System – uses warm, mild air to gently dry laundry
- Sensor-Controlled Automatic Drying Programs – get a perfect dry for the fabric every time
- Energy Star – saves money and the environment
*Prices may fluctuate due to discounts, promotions, or sales events. Click "VIEW LATEST PRICE" to see the up-to-date price of the item.
With all of the benefits Bosch has to offer in addition to their Energy Star dedication to saving electricity, helping the environment, and saving people some serious money in the long run, who can deny that they deserve their place as a leader in the appliance field? We’ve been offering our customers Bosch for years knowing their high quality and value—and we’re glad that we are still partnered with them as a respected distributor of their fine products. Congratulations, Bosch!
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
What is an Energy Star appliance?
An Energy Star appliance is a refrigerator, dishwasher, or other major household appliance that has been designed to use a minimum of resources such as electricity and water, resulting in more efficient operation, long-term utility savings, and less environmental impact.
Are Energy Star appliances worth it?
Energy Star appliances are worth it without a doubt Thanks to the constant innovations developed by major appliance companies, less energy usage does not mean less impressive performance anymore. And when you think of the money you can save over time, it adds up to quite a lot.
Are Energy Star appliances more expensive?
Energy Star used to be more expensive as a rule, but with their increased availability that cost has been steadily decreasing.