If you want to experience the next level in culinary luxury and freedom, you may want to consider elevating both your home and your lifestyle by investing in a complete outdoor kitchen.
Think of it. Your own, personally-designed outdoor kitchen tailored to your individual wishes in whatever configuration you can imagine. There are hundreds of outdoor kitchen packages to choose from, some simple, some extravagant, some even available as part of a pre-made outdoor kitchen island . But all offer the freedom of outdoor cooking surrounded by indoor amenities. At Appliances Connection, we’ve been offering the best outdoor kitchen packages from the top brands for years. And here, we’d like to showcase some of them for you.
So take a look at the possibilities you can experience when you make the leap into true luxury with an outdoor kitchen of your very own…
As a top name in the grill game, it’s only natural for XO to have a spot in the elite outdoor kitchen package listing. This small but superior grill set sports a 36" Built-In Natural Gas Grill equipped with two 22,000 BTU stainless-steel burners, a 22,000 BTU infrared variable ceramic burner and a 11,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner. And for concurrent food preparation, the grill’s Independent Cooking Zones let you cook at different temperatures simultaneously.
This is not a package based on quantity but quality, as shown by the accompanying 36" Double Access Door featuring soft close hinges to prevent slamming, and 24" Compact Refrigerator that is packed with full-size features like three glass shelves on six adjustable levels and an XActive circulation system that removes odors and circulates air for better food preservation.
- Ceramic Briquettes – transfer heat, vaporize drippings for added flavor and reduce flare ups
- Halogen Lights – independently controlled interior lights let you grill into the night.
- Rotisserie – accommodates up to 25 lb. and has a waterproof motor
- LED Illuminated Controls – blue-lit knobs add a dash of color in the dark
- Flame Thrower Ignition – reliable ignition without an electrical hook up
- Safe and Secure – door locks keep out any intruders
- LED Lights – keep the interior bright
- Tri-Color Lighting – choose from theater white, midnight blue, or honey amber for even more ambiance
Lynx has been developing the best in outdoor kitchen appliances for decades, and they deliver the best in this five-piece kitchen island package. A 36" Built-In Natural Gas Grill from the Sedona Series features three 23,000 BTU stainless steel burners backed by a ProSear Burner that delivers restaurant quality performance with a variable temp from 300 to 1,000 degrees so your rotisserie cooking will be spot on every time. And you can cook off-grill with their Professional Series Gas Side Burner.
To complete this package, Lynx includes a 36" Storage Door and Drawer Combo with full extension glides for easy-access storage. heavy duty latches, and a bottom-hinge Trash Receptacle. And, of course, there’s a Sedona Series Outdoor Built-In Counter Depth Refrigerator that offers flexible storage with three wire shelves and eight levels under a bright interior light.
- Integrated Illumination – blue-lit knobs and dual-halogen lid lighting let you keep cooking after dark
- Hood Assist – centrally balanced to make the lid near weightless
- Ceramic Radiant Briquettes – distributes heat evenly below the grill
- Expansive Grilling Surface – this grill has a greater depth to provide 891 sq. inches of cooking surface
- Serious Side Burner – 3,000 BTU up to 46,000 BTU
- Removable Center Burner Grate –allows use of a commercial wok
- Leveling Legs – keep the fridge even keeled
- Trash Accessories –optional trash chute and towel dispenser for even more convenience
RTA Outdoor Living RTACG8PSB
If you want more than just the components of an outdoor kitchen, why not treat yourself to your very own private island from RTA Outdoor Living This durable 8’ piece is formed from a multi-component proprietary concrete composite countertop and carries a 36” Coyote S Series grill available in both natural gas and liquid propane options. A slew of hot features include a rotisserie kit and smoker to expand your culinary ambitions. And it’s big on power with three high-performance Infinity burners combining with an infrared rear burner adding up to a fierce 90,000 cooking BTU.
Along with the grill, the island offers 17.5 sq ft of preparation space under which you’ll enjoy a Coyote 21” Compact Refrigerator with 4.1 cu. ft. capacity with interior lighting and an automatic defrost. For storage there’s a 31" double access door under the grill, and to keep the cooking area tidy, a 14" single pull out trash/recycle bin.
- RapidSear – powerful infrared burner for that quick high heat
- LED Illumination – S-Series grills feature interior grill lighting as well as backlit control knobs
- Ceramic Flavorizers – intercept drippings and instantly vaporize them into savory smoke
- Integrated Wind Guard – keeps the breeze from affecting the cooking surface
- Outdoor Rated Fridge – capable of operating in extreme heat or cold
- Installs in Hours – the entire unit is easily constructed
This 5 Series 30” Built-In Natural Gas Grill from home appliance mainstay Viking is certainly the most luxurious entry of our grill list, with both standard and infrared burners. It offers 840 sq. in. of stainless-steel grates with 48,000 total BTU boosted by a 23,000 BTU ProSear2 infrared burner. A Dual-Position Rotisserie runs off a heavy-duty, 3-speed motor over a 14,000 BTU rear infrared burner. And it has a helpful sidekick in a 13" Side Burner with two 15,000 BTU sealed brass burners capable of delivering either intense heat and a low simmer.
Rounding out this package is a 5 Series 24” Freestanding Counter Depth Compact Refrigerator with 5.8 cu. ft. capacity that’s loaded with features such as Dynamic Cooling Technology for a fast cool down and soft blue LED lighting to illuminate the elegant black interior. Add in the 24” access doors and grill cover, and you have a high-end package that’s worth it.
- Grill Lighting – dual halogen grill surface and illuminated controls allow cooking when the sun goes down
- Ceramic Briquettes – provide even radiant heat distribution
- Smoker Box – adds that irresistible flavor to your cooked meats
- Welded Construction – seamless exterior eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Smooth-Glide Clear Utility Bin – effectively cools bulky items
- Thermal-Efficient Cabinet – ensures optimum food preservation
- Sabbath Mode – complies with Star-K requirements for observances
- Audible and Visual Alarms – let you know if the fridge door is ajar
- Energy Star – minimal power use, maximum efficiency
Fire Magic 1419037
PRICE: $7,294.70 *
Everything you want in a luxury outdoor setup is included in this five-piece package from Fire Magic, centered around a Aurora Series 42” Built-In Natural Gas Grill with three standard 25,000 BTU stainless-steel E-burners firing up 792 sq. inches of 16-gauge stainless-steel flavor grids and a stainless-steel warming rack. And if you want to go big, you can turn a brisket, chicken, or ham on the integrated rotisserie system serviced by an infrared back burner.
And the supporting cast includes a 20" Counter Depth Refrigerator (Freestanding or Built-In) to keep ingredients and beverages freshly chilled alongside convenient double drawer/open compartment storage areas for accessories big and small. And for that extra convenience, a trash container with a foot pedal for instant open and close action. With the included grill cover, there’s not much missing from this set up.
- Back-Lit Controls – fully illuminated comfort-touch safety control knobs on both the grill and burner units
- Interior Lights – illuminate your grilling surface completely
- Additional Shelving – for extra cups or other beverage-related needs
- Built-In Storage Rack – keeps the rotisserie spit rod safely tucked away
- Spring Assisted Lid – open and close the lid with one finger
- Door Lock – keeps fridge contents safe
PRICE: $4,152.00 *
If you’re looking to load up on the whole nine yards, then this seven-piece outdoor suite of components from RCS will let you set yourself up like a king of the kitchen at a pawn’s price. The Premier Series 32” Built-In Natural Gas Grill has plenty of frills to enjoy from its four stainless tubular burners putting out 48,000 btu supported by a 12,000 BTU ceramic infrared back burner bringing that extra sizzle to a sizeable 710 sq. inches grilling surface. And for even more varietal cooking, a 14" Side Burner with two 12,000 BTU burners lets you cook sides, sauces, and anything else needed beyond the grill.
But that’s only the center of this fully stocked package. A 33" Access Door and 15" Dual Drawer take care of any storage needs. The 20" Outdoor Refrigerator has 4.5 cu. ft. capacity with three adjustable shelves. A pull-out 17" Trash Drawer lets you get rid of rubbish without breaking stride. And a durable grill cover keeps your cooker clear of the elements.
- Blue LED Knobs – keep the heat up when the sun goes down
- Halogen Lights – lets you see your culinary creations clearly
- Sure Strike Ignition – works first time, every time
- Pull-Out Drip Tray – makes clean up easy as wiping it off
- Ceramic Briquettes – distributes heat evenly under the grill
- Door Storage – added room for refrigeration
- Fridge Lock – keeps unwanted visitors out
*Prices may fluctuate due to discounts, promotions, or sales events. Click "VIEW LATEST PRICE" to see the up-to-date price of the item.
Now, if those packages don’t make you want to tie on your chef’s apron and start planning your outdoor get togethers, we don’t know what will. Or maybe we’ve just inspired you to start looking at the possibilities of an outdoor kitchen and the sumptuous lifestyle it can offer. In either case, we do hope you won’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be just as excited as you are to help you achieve the look and luxury you've always wanted.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
If you want to know more about purchasing an outdoor grill, explore our buyer’s guide here:
Are gas grills illegal in NYC?
Gas grills are not illegal in NYC, but there are several rules and regulations that must be followed which can be found here.
Are cheap grills worth it?
Cheap grills are worth it if you’re not looking for a cooker that will enhance your outdoor experience on a steady basis. Pricier grills are pricier for a reason—they deliver more quality and consistency over a longer period of time. If you’re only going to grill a few times a year, then a cheap grill will work—just not very well.
How long do gas grills last?
On average, gas grills last anywhere from five to 15 years. This of course depends on the initial quality and manufacture of the unit as well as how well the owner takes care of it.