Who doesn’t love a cookout? Family, friends, and food all combining towards one end—a good time. And for a good cookout, you need a good grill to start with.
But what if you want more than just a good grill? What if you want flexible cooking options, fresh ingredients right where you can get at them, cold drinks at the ready, or other amenities you’d normally find in an indoor kitchen? The answer is quite obvious: invest in one of the hundreds of outdoor grill packages available. Because a grill package isn’t a spur-of-the-moment purchase—it’s an investment in your home and your happiness. And with the sunny season soon upon us, Appliances Connection has put together a shortlist of outdoor kitchen packages that we consider the tops in the grill game.
So, if you’re looking to create a grilling experience all your own, read on and see what the Best Grill Packages of 2021 have to offer…
PRICE: $16,843.00 *
One of the most deluxe grill packages on the docket is a spot-on choice for those who want to enjoy themselves outdoors with a full complement of luxury-level support units. This seven-piece grill package from DCS is built around a 36" built-in natural gas grill with a secondary rack for extra cooking area that can fit a broiling pan for slow cooking, roasting, or sauces, as well as warming. And for those big pieces of meat, a heavy-duty rotisserie can handle up to 50 lb., with an infrared rotisserie providing searing heat up to 14,000 BTU.
The surrounding units comprise of a 36" built in access drawer and 20" drawer for plenty of close-quarter storage, a 24" beer dispenser for a fresh cold brew whenever you want, a beverage chiller and attachable bottle holder for keeping wines, liquors, champagne, and even garnishes fresh, and a 24" compact refrigerator with a door alarm.
- Charcoal Smoker Tray – gas ignition lights up wood or coal for a more old-fashioned, smoky flavor
- Digital Temperature Display – makes it easy to set and monitor temperature
- Rotisserie Rod – conveniently stores under the drip pan handle
- Intuitive Lighting – fully illuminates the cooking area
- Bezel Lights – dials glow white when the lights or grill are on, and orange when the gas and grill are in operation
- Easy Lift Hood – open and close with one hand
- Energy Star Certification – electric-powered units operate at peak efficiency for utility bill savings
PRICE: $12,332.65 *
Cooking versatility is what you get with this six-piece package from Fire Magic, starting with an Echelon Diamond Series 33” Built-In Liquid Propane Grill with three standard 25,000 BTU stainless-steelburners heating up 660 sq. inches of grilling surface. In addition, a recessed Quantum Backburner that uses less energy for even, efficient rotisserie results. The grill is assisted by a separate Natural Gas Double Side Burner with two 15,000 BTU burners for preparing side dishes and sauces without having to run inside to the kitchen.
And surrounding the food cookers units are a helpful selection of storage units with double drawers and a double door along with a louvered single door. And to round things out, there’s a double-tap Kegerator for on-hand, refreshing beverages.
- Heat Zone Separators – isolate cooking areas so foods can be cooked at different temperatures
- Back-Lit Controls – fully illuminated, comfort touch safety control knobs on both the grill and burner units
- Polished Metal Trim – glowingly reflective highlights add a touch of beauty
- Halogen Lights – illuminate your grilling surface completely
- Secure Suds – Kegerator has its own lock and key to keep unwelcome hands off
- Closing Assisted Door – keeps the keg cold with a secure closure
- Additional Shelving – for extra cups or other beverage-related needs
PRICE: $6,193.00 *
From the outdoor appliance experts at Coyote comes a quite attractively priced seven-piece grill package that provides everything you could need for outdoor celebration. The 30" Gas Grill alone is stocked with enough options for any chef, carrying twin Infinity Burners which emit flames from interior and exterior ports for maximum heat, as well as a RapidSear burner and a rear infrared burner to slow cook whatever foods you put on the spit of the included rotisserie kit. And when it's paired with the 11” Single Side Burner and included smoker box, there’s nothing you can’t cook up with this package.
This package offers high functionality with an access door and 31” storage drawer for any cooking accessories or LP tank storage, and a 24" compact refrigerator to keep foods fresh and beverages cold. A convenient 18" trash drawer lets you get rid of waste and keep it out of sight (and smell), and the included grill cover protects the cooker from any inclement weather. All in all, this a great value from every angle.
- Up to 70,000 BTU – cook hot and fast or low and slow, whichever fits your food
- Ceramic Briquettes – heat control grids maintain constant temperatures throughout the interior
- LED Controls – backlit knobs let you know when burners are in operation
- Grill Lighting – interior lights illuminate the cooking surface for nighttime cooking
- Integrated Wind Guard – keeps gusty weather from interfering with your food
In one of the most innovative recent creations in outdoor cooking, Thor Kitchen only released their ultra-flexible, customizable Modular Outdoor Kitchen Suite—a seven-piece package you can use to create your perfect outdoor grilling station. The Thor Kitchen Pro Style 30” Built-In Liquid Propane Grill offers a powerful 13,000 BTU infrared burner, three 12,000 BTU tube burners and a 10,000 BTU rear infrared rotisserie burner for slow cooking. And that’s just the beginning.
You also get a Grilling Prep Station with two storage drawers and a storage cabinet, a 35" wide Drawer Refrigerator and Cabinet Module for cold storage and additional prepping space up top, a Corner Cabinet for any bulkier items you may need and even more prep space, a fully functional Bar Center offers with a kitchen sink and faucet as well as accessories. And for the pizza de resistance, a Wood Burning Pizza Oven complete with a ceramic pizza stone, a bottom storage cabinet, and an accessories rack. It may not have too many bells and whistles, but it sure has a lot of everything else.
- Halogen Lighting – lights under the grill hood illuminate the cooking surface thoroughly
- LED Backlights – control knobs are lit up for easy control and use after dark
- Drip Tray – easily removeable to help make cleaning up that much quicker
- Bar Center Benefits – includes a storage tray, a spice rack so your rubs, peppers, and secret ingredients stay organized, a bottle opener, and more storage room under the sink
- Pizza Perks – accessories rack includes a brush, pizza cutter, a pizza peel (a big spatula) and pizza/pie server
PRICE: $15,006.00 *
Lynx has long been a first-ballot candidate for anyone searching for a luxury outdoor grill suite. And with this four-piece package they deliver in every possible way. A Professional Series 42 Inch Built-In Liquid Propane Grill presents an astounding 1.200 sq. in. grill capacity with two 25,000 BTU standard burners backed by a 23,000 BTU Trident Infrared Burner that can go from 300 to 1,000 degrees in a flash. And all that heat is evenly distributed by a level of durable ceramic briquettes for a consistent cooking surface.
The grill is equaled in class by its companion pieces, with a Liquid Propane Side Power Burner that can go from 3,000 BTU up to 46,000 BTU for incredible range and a removable grate for Wok cooking. The Warmer Drawer has a choice of moist or crisp depending on your needs, plenty of storage room for utensils and cookware, and includes two removable steam pans, lids, and steam racks for even more cooking variety. And finally, the Energy Star rated 24” refrigerator features two removeable shelves and can be converted into a beer dispenser with the convenient single or double tap kits.
- Rotisserie System – variable temp levels, positions, and speeds for a fully customized experience
- Heat Stabilizing Design – exclusive wind-deflecting fin on the hood prevents wind from interfering with the grill surface
- Smoker Box – enjoy the luscious flavor of your favorite wood
- Integrated Illumination – interior and control knobs are warmly lit for easy use after dark
- Lynx Hood Assist – effortless opening and closing
- Brass Burners – radiate heat far better than standard steel
- Sliding Tank Tray – for safe and easy Liquid Propane tank access
- Concealed Heating Element – allows you to use the drawer as a towel or robe warmer
- Blue LED Lighting – fridge interior has total illumination
- Insulated Fridge Cabinet – ensures optimum energy efficiency & cooling performance
*Prices may fluctuate due to discounts, promotions, or sales events. Click "VIEW LATEST PRICE" to see the up-to-date price of the item.
Whether you’re in the market for a luxury grill with matching amenities for an elegant outdoor lifestyle, or a practical, no-nonsense grill set you can crank up whenever the mood strikes you, these are prime examples of what you can find when searching for a quality grill package. They offer everything you could need to create your very own outdoor cooking kingdom, just as you like it. So why settle for a simple, single grill when you can have that and so much more?
And when you do decide to make the leap to true outdoor grill excellence, get in touch with the experts at Appliances Connection. Because if one of these grill packages doesn’t quite fit your bill, we’ll be more than happy to help you find one that does.
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
How much should a grill cost?
How much a grill costs depends entirely on the purchaser. Prices vary as greatly as the grills themselves, with quick and easy portable set ups costing well under $100 and top-tier, high-end, state-of the art behemoths ranging up to and over $10,000. All that really matters is deciding which grill fits your needs and what you’re willing to spend.
Should you clean your grill after every use?
Yes, you should clean your grill after every use. Built-up, burnt food on a cooking grate only gets harder to remove over time (not to mention how it adversely affects future grilling results) so a thorough scrubbing or scouring after each use is the lesser of two labors. A grill interior should also get a once-over to remove grease, melted fats and drippings from the grill walls, as well as cleaning the drip pan if applicable.
Are cheap grills worth it?
Cheap grills are worth it if you’re not looking for a cooker that will enhance your outdoor experience on a steady basis. Pricier grills are pricier for a reason—they deliver more quality and consistency over a longer period of time. If you’re only going to grill a few times a year, then a cheap grill will work.