- How to buy a Toilet
- American Flag Cake
- Dishwasher Graphic Guide!
- I Furnished My Laundry Room?Now What?
- The 7 Best Kitchen Appliances to Give as Wedding Gifts
- The Best Home Appliances for Apartment Living
- How to Find the Best Deals Online?
- Do You Repair or Replace Your Appliances?
- Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an Appliance
- Should You Buy A Washer-Dryer Combo?
- To Steam, or Not to Steam?
- The Benefits of Buying Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Freezer or Refrigerator -- You Choose!
- What Happens Inside a Dishwasher
- Why Is My Glassware Cloudy?
- What?s Most Important in a Kitchen?s Design
- Best Apartment Size Appliances Every Household Should Have
- What Do Dishwasher Noise Levels Even Mean?
- How to Host a Barbecue in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Fighting the Fingerprints
- What to Know When Buying Your Appliances Online
- Appliances Connection Announces Mobile Site
- How to Care for Cast Iron Appliances
- Kitchen Remodel Tips
- Black Friday Deals at Appliances Connection
- Life is Good for LG Washers
- Do Smart Appliances Really Help Make Things Simpler? My Experience
- What Makes Smart Appliances, 'smart'?
- Appliance Connection?s Designer Spotlight : Klein Kitchen and Bath
- 5 Tips for Choosing Your First Smart Appliance
- Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
- The Bosch Washer Promise
- The Samsung French-Door Revolution
- Home of the Future: Smarter and More Energy Efficient
- Whirlpool Dishwasher with AccuSense
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Curved TV
- Energy Star Certified Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- To Clean or Not to Clean
- Are You Washing Laundry the Right Way?
- Introducing the GE Cafe French-door Wall Oven
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Should You Purchase an Extended Warranty?
- Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
- Do You Need a Smart Home or a Thoughtful Home?
- Frigidaire FGVU17F8QF: Is it a Refrigerator or a Freezer?
- Samsung Brings Their A Game ? Top Chef Collection
- 5 Father's Day Gifts Dad is Sure to Love
- Holy Smokes! It?s an Invisible TV!
- Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
- GE Caf? for the Serious Home Cook
- Ultimate Washer Buying Guide
- Electrolux IQ Touch EI30GF45QS
- Range Buying Guide
- Cooking Safely with Gas
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances
- Is 2015 Year of the Black Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Food Handling 101
- Food Safety at the Grill
- Holiday Food Storage Safety
- How to eat safe while travelling!
- Memorial Day 2016 - LG Twinwash Sale
- AGA at AC: Labor Day Deals & Steals!
- Fall Recipes You Have to Try!
- Healthy Summer Recipes Using Your Smeg Appliances
- 4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
- 3 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas For Brooklyn Brownstones
- Home Theater and Audio Buying Guide
- Inside the Homes and Kitchens Of World Cup?s Top Soccer Stars
- The Savings Continue at Appliances Connection's 2018 Cyber Monday Sale
- An Evening of Cheerful Banter, Sumptuous Food, and New Appliance Features at a Fisher & Paykel Cooking Demonstration
- Five Distinctive Living Room Sets from Coaster
- Celebrate National Bagel Day with Bacon, Scallion, and Cream Cheese Filled Everything Bagel Bombs
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide
- Appliances Connection Takes a Day Trip Touring the Good Housekeeping Institute and Miele Showroom Part 1
- Sarah Boone: Mother of the Modern Ironing Board
- Expert Opinion: Most Popular High-End Kitchen Packages
- Curved TV Buying Guide
- Looking For High Paying Affiliate Programs? Choose High-End Appliances
Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an ApplianceBuying an appliance is a major decision. Before you hand over the credit card or click ?Buy Now? online, ask yourself these five questions. They may save you time, money, and aggravation.?
Can the Appliance Fit in Your Home?
Before you fall in totally in love with that amazing refrigerator or awesome oven, think about logistics.? Measure the doorway, the elevator or the stairway before you go shopping or start your online search, to make sure that your new pride and joy can find it?s way to its new home. Double-check the measurements of any appliances you are considering and where you want them to go to avoid huge disappointment on delivery day.
What Is Your Living Situation?
How many people will be using the appliance and how regularly? If you have a large family and children who like to play in the mud, capacity and speed will be key for your washing machine needs.? If you live alone and tend to eat out rather than host dinner parties, you may want to opt for a more compact oven.? Try not to be swayed by whatever is on sale.? The top of the range appliances may look gorgeous but the smaller version may still be cheaper and a better fit for you overall.?
Have You Read the Reviews?
We?ve all done it. We bought something because of its fancy color or some ?innovative? feature that will somehow make your coffee, froth your milk, and make you a hardboiled egg all at the same time. However, it?s a great idea to check out what others have to say before taking the plunge. You may just miss the fact that the previously mentioned wonder appliance occasionally froths your eggs and mixes it with the coffee.That being said, look out for reasons behind any negative feedback. Was it a delivery problem or fit for specific purpose issue that won?t affect you? Give those reviews less weight than others that are most relevant to your needs.
Are You Getting The Best Deal??
Retailers offer a tons of ways to save, from bundle savings, to price match guarantees. Be sure to look around to see which stores are offering the best prices ? and don?t be afraid to ask for free home delivery and installation or free extended warranties. The salesperson will likely want to sell you the appliance as much as you want to bring it home.
Did You Buy Everything You Need for Your Appliances?
Certain appliances will need additional items in order to function properly or safely. Read the fine print of every appliance to make sure you have all you need before lugging it home. Examples include a range hood to vacuum the fumes from your new gas cooktop installed on your kitchen island, or a ventilation system for your recently-purchase dryer. Check out each product description carefully for additional requirements.