Surprise! The newest best friends of home chefs in the kitchen just might be Viking ranges. Once haunted by concerns about reliability, the brand listened to consumers. After being acquired by Middleby in 2013, they implemented across the board design and manufacturing changes.
The result: Ranges that combine Viking's luxury and performance with Middleby's reliability.
Skilled, ambitious home cooks will feel right at home on the spacious 5-burner electric range. Whether you're baking an extra-fluffy cake or turning out a holiday dinner for the entire family, this Viking 3 Series gives you complete control of every aspect of the cooking process.
- Smooth top glass surface provides a durable, easy to clean work surface.
- QuickCook surface elements mean the five electric burners reach full power in about three seconds.
- Enormous 4.7 cu ft convection oven features RapidReady preheating and Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection, with the largest convection fan blades in the industry.
- Halogen lighting gives you better visibility of the masterpiece you're creating.
- Self-cleaning feature means no more scrubbing.
- Childproof push-to-turn control knobs help prevent kitchen accidents.
This Viking 5 Series gas range packs professional-level control and power in a homeowner-friendly package. This range will cook the most challenging meals you can think of, including Sunday dinner for the whole family.
- Sealed cooktop and porcelainized surface traps spills and makes for easy cleanup.
- Four burners offer a total of almost 80,000 BTUs cooking power.
- VariSimmer offers multiple settings for gentle simmering and precise temperature control.
- SureSpark ignition system guarantees automatic ignition and re-ignition of all burners.
- The 4 cu ft convection oven fits full-size commercial baking sheets.
- ProFlow convection baffle keeps air circulating for fluffy baked goods.
- Gourmet-Glo infrared boiler sears meat and fish, locking in juices.
Easy cleanup and versatility is the name of the game for this Viking 3 Series dual fuel freestanding range. It's especially friendly to large projects, with seamless top grates and powerful front burners. You can boil water fast or heat a gigantic vat of spaghetti sauce to feed the entire family with ease.
- Dual fuel capability means you've got the control of gas on the range top and even cooking of electric elements in the oven.
- Sealed burners and a one-piece, porcelainized burner box spill-proof your range and make cleanup easy.
- Five burners include a powerful, 18,000 BTU front burner.
- Seamless grate configuration lets you slide pots and pans around on a level surface.
- iSureSpark ignition system ensures that the burners ignite every time and automatically re-ignite if they go out.
- 4.7 cu ft convection oven includes self-cleaning mode.
- RapidReady preheat system means less time spent waiting for the oven to warm up.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow system has the largest convection fan blades in the industry.
- Childproof push-to-turn control knobs help prevent accidents.
For true professional cooking power and control, all contained in a package that can fit into a home kitchen, look no further than this Viking Professional 5 Series gas range. With more than 93,000 BTU distributed among six burners, a built-in griddle/simmer plate and two convection ovens, there's nothing this range can't do
- The TruPower Plus burner gives you 18,500 BTU of cooking power.
- VariSimmer on all six burners offers multiple simmer settings for perfect control.
- VSH Pro Sealed burner system and one-piece, porcelainized cooking surface create a seamless, durable and easy to clean work surface.
- The SureSpark ignition system ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition on all burners.
- A 12-inch wide, thermostat-controlled steel griddle/simmer plate runs down the middle of the range.
- Two convection ovens (4 cu ft and 2.1 cu ft) give you the versatility for any baking, broiling, dehydrating or defrosting project.
- SoftLit LED lights highlight the control panel and knobs.
- GentleClose oven doors protect you against baking disasters.
For truly serious cooks, the Viking Professional 5 Series dual fuel range provides professional power and capacity. It boasts six sealed burners totaling 93,500 BTUs, a built-in interchangeable griddle/grill, and twin self-cleaning, porcelain-interior 4.7 cu ft ovens.
- Electric ignition means automatic re-ignition and no open flame "standing" pilot lights.
- Heavy duty, porcelainized cast iron surface grates create a continuous surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Sealed burners and cooktop make for quick, easy cleanup.
- VariSimmer capability offers multiple settings for simmering the most delicate dishes.
- The 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus burner offers extra-high heat output for giving meats or fish a quick sear or boiling water quickly.
- Patented VariSpeed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan blades in the industry.
- item b