We’re going to walk you through the top ten best appliances of 2016 for the frequent entertainer so you’ll know exactly what you need to have in your arsenal. The Holiday Feast Season has officially begun– as has the Holiday Shopping Season– and if you’re the host, you’re going to want to put out a spread that’ll have your guests gushing all year long. Sure, your recipes are important, but those steps are nothing without the appliances you need to prepare them!
From prepping and plating, to cleaning and storing, you’ll need a kitchen full of the best to help the night run smoothly. First up on our list is our pick for the best double wall oven of 2016.
1. The Bosch Benchmark HBLP651LUC Electric Double Wall Oven has a 9.2 cu. ft. total capacity and side-opening doors. Side opening doors is one of our favorite features of this oven. They make it really easy to get your heaviest dishes in and out of the oven with easy because you won’t have to reach over the oven door. We recently wrote an entire post dedicated to this oven! You can check it our here. You can install the ovens in a number of ways including side-by-side and one on top of the other. Our favorite configuration of this is in the French-Door style shown here– easy access and a seamless aesthetic.
2. Continuing with the “double” theme, next up is the LG LDG4315ST 30″ Freestanding Gas Range. This range has a large 6.9 cu. ft. capacity oven cavity that’s split into two sections so you can cook two different dishes simultaneously. Gone are the days where you’d have to share the oven! The upper oven is quick-heating and is perfect for quickly whipping up or reheating smaller dishes. LG’s EasyClean feature lets you clean the oven in just 10 minutes with no high heat or chemicals. All you have to do is spray it wiTH water and wipe away all the grime after 10 minutes. LG made sure you’ll be able to cook for any sized guest list and spend more time with them (and less time cleaning!) this holiday season!
3. One of our best selling ranges of the year was the Samsung NX58H5600SS 30″ Freestanding Gas Range. This is a single oven unit but it’s got a 5.8 cu. ft. capacity and a storage drawer for all your most used utensils. The range also has a continuous grate design so you don’t have to lift those heavy pots anymore, just slide them. Check out the video below for more detailed information on this great range from Samsung!
4. If you’re going to cook for the whole family this year, you’re going to need to kick things up a notch. Luckily, GE’s got a great speed oven in their Profile line that’s been praised for its innovative speed cooking technology. The GE Profile PSB9240EFES 30″ Electric Single Wall Oven is part of GE Profile’s Advantium Series and is shown here in a beautiful Slate finish. It gives you oven quality results up to eight times faster! Another nifty feature is the recipe saving and menu select options which make cooking even faster. You can record up to 30 different recipe stats for easy selection the next time you make it, and the oven comes pre-programmed with over 175 meal options.
5. As a host and home chef, you know your dishes are best served as soon as they’re ready. However, sometimes things don’t go according to plan; whether your guests are late because of a traffic jam, or the sides are ready, but the Turkey isn’t, a warming drawer can fix the problem. The Bosch HWD5051UC 30″ Warming Drawer in Stainless Steel has a beautiful design that’s seamless and uninterrupted. It has a one-hour Automatic Shut-Off Function with an adjustable timer so you can set it and forget it. Moreover, keeping your dishes toasty isn’t the only thing this drawer can do– it also has a Bread Proofing Mode so it can heat and contribute to your culinary cooking system.
Make the most of this holiday season’s sales and treat yourself to the best tools on the market! You will definitely wow your guests with your great recipes made in these powerful and reliable appliances!
Visit the Appliances Connection website to view thousands of appliances at competitive prices.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1(800)-299-9470 for knowledgeable and professional service.