- How to buy a Toilet
- American Flag Cake
- Dishwasher Graphic Guide!
- I Furnished My Laundry Room?Now What?
- The 7 Best Kitchen Appliances to Give as Wedding Gifts
- The Best Home Appliances for Apartment Living
- How to Find the Best Deals Online?
- Do You Repair or Replace Your Appliances?
- Ask Yourself These Five Questions Before Buying an Appliance
- Should You Buy A Washer-Dryer Combo?
- To Steam, or Not to Steam?
- The Benefits of Buying Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Freezer or Refrigerator -- You Choose!
- What Happens Inside a Dishwasher
- Why Is My Glassware Cloudy?
- What?s Most Important in a Kitchen?s Design
- Best Apartment Size Appliances Every Household Should Have
- What Do Dishwasher Noise Levels Even Mean?
- How to Host a Barbecue in the Comfort of Your Kitchen
- How to Choose the Right Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Fighting the Fingerprints
- What to Know When Buying Your Appliances Online
- Appliances Connection Announces Mobile Site
- How to Care for Cast Iron Appliances
- Kitchen Remodel Tips
- Black Friday Deals at Appliances Connection
- Life is Good for LG Washers
- Do Smart Appliances Really Help Make Things Simpler? My Experience
- What Makes Smart Appliances, 'smart'?
- Appliance Connection?s Designer Spotlight : Klein Kitchen and Bath
- 5 Tips for Choosing Your First Smart Appliance
- Transform Your Kitchen into a Work of Art with GE Artistry
- The Bosch Washer Promise
- The Samsung French-Door Revolution
- Home of the Future: Smarter and More Energy Efficient
- Whirlpool Dishwasher with AccuSense
- 5 Benefits of Owning a Curved TV
- Energy Star Certified Commercial Foodservice Equipment
- To Clean or Not to Clean
- Are You Washing Laundry the Right Way?
- Introducing the GE Cafe French-door Wall Oven
- Refrigerator Buying Tips
- Should You Purchase an Extended Warranty?
- Swash Fits Your Lifestyle and Your Space
- Do You Need a Smart Home or a Thoughtful Home?
- Frigidaire FGVU17F8QF: Is it a Refrigerator or a Freezer?
- Samsung Brings Their A Game ? Top Chef Collection
- 5 Father's Day Gifts Dad is Sure to Love
- Holy Smokes! It?s an Invisible TV!
- Welcome to the Diamond Life - LG Diamond Collection
- GE Caf? for the Serious Home Cook
- Ultimate Washer Buying Guide
- Electrolux IQ Touch EI30GF45QS
- Range Buying Guide
- Cooking Safely with Gas
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator
- 3 Ways to Clean Your Stainless Steel Appliances
- Is 2015 Year of the Black Stainless Steel Appliances?
- Food Handling 101
- Food Safety at the Grill
- Holiday Food Storage Safety
- How to eat safe while travelling!
- Memorial Day 2016 - LG Twinwash Sale
- AGA at AC: Labor Day Deals & Steals!
- Fall Recipes You Have to Try!
- Healthy Summer Recipes Using Your Smeg Appliances
- 4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
- 3 Beautiful Kitchen Ideas For Brooklyn Brownstones
- Home Theater and Audio Buying Guide
- Inside the Homes and Kitchens Of World Cup?s Top Soccer Stars
- The Savings Continue at Appliances Connection's 2018 Cyber Monday Sale
- An Evening of Cheerful Banter, Sumptuous Food, and New Appliance Features at a Fisher & Paykel Cooking Demonstration
- Five Distinctive Living Room Sets from Coaster
- Celebrate National Bagel Day with Bacon, Scallion, and Cream Cheese Filled Everything Bagel Bombs
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide
- Appliances Connection Takes a Day Trip Touring the Good Housekeeping Institute and Miele Showroom Part 1
- Sarah Boone: Mother of the Modern Ironing Board
- Expert Opinion: Most Popular High-End Kitchen Packages
- Curved TV Buying Guide
- Looking For High Paying Affiliate Programs? Choose High-End Appliances
4 Luxurious Kitchens In New York?s Most Expensive Homes
Who wants to be a billionaire? Okay, put your hands down. We may not all accumulate the wealth to buy a one of New York?s most expensive homes but we can certainly dream a little. If there?s anything we might come close to emulating from New York?s top-tier properties in our own houses it is with kitchen appliances.
Here?s a look at some of the most expensive Manhattan listings currently on the market and the luxurious kitchens inside them. The larger apartments have the same appliances as smaller ones, so get your shopping lists ready!
635 West 42nd St., #45
Priced at a heart racing $85 million is 635 West 42nd St., # 45. This full floor home in the Atelier Condo comes with another half floor on the 44th floor to make it a stadium like 15,000 sq ft duplex.
There are a ton of outrageous perks involved with the purchase. These include 2 seats on a trip to outer space on Richard Branson?s Virgin Galactic. Clearly the amenities match the stratospheric asking price.
The cost of the stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances (dish washer, refrigerator, cooktop, oven and microwave) are a little more down to earth.
432 Park Avenue, PH95
Slightly less expensive (what?s a mere $3mil?) at $82 million is 432 Park Avenue, PH95 in Midtown Manhattan. The six bedroom, seven bathroom penthouse has its own library, wood-burning fireplace and panoramic exposures.
Miele stainless steel appliances include a cooktop wall oven, wine cooler and double dishwashers. There?s also a built in coffee system.
8 East 62nd St
Check boxes for private elevator, library, billiards room, marble staircase, guest suite, spa massage room and wine cellar. The kitchen upgrade includes top notch Miele appliances: a cooktop, wall oven, island mount hood and built in coffee system.
Heading downtown to 11-13 West 10th Street in Greenwich Village, NYC a 55-Ft wide single family mansion is the height of urban splendor. Newly renovated with over 16,000 square feet the $59,500 priced building comes with slew of upper end stainless steel appliances including a Viking stove, double wall oven and Miele Dishwasher.
You may not have the home of a billionaire but at least your kitchen can come close.