P1951M70CMSS Cabinet Hood & Wood Hood Blower,Lighting Pack with Quiet, Internal Blower, High-Efficiency, Single Or Dual Motors, Two 20-Watt Halogen Lamps Provided, Stainless Steel
- Width: 27.5625"
- Height: 9 5/8"
- Depth: 11 1/4"
Best quality design and craftsmanship in a unit that mounts flush with the bottom of cabinets or in a custom hood. Conveniently located 3-speed push button control for easy operation. Full metal construction; both flame retardant and easy to clean. Available at AppliancesConnection
Best quality design and craftsmanship in a unit that mounts flush with the bottom of cabinets or in a custom hood. Conveniently located 3-speed push button control for easy operation. Full metal construction; both flame retardant and easy to clean.
- Quiet, internal blower with high-efficiency single or dual motors, producing 400 CFM.
- Easily accessible, dishwasher-safe aluminum/stainless steel filters.
- 11-1/4" depth fits standard-sized cabinetry.
- 6" round (400 CFM) duct connector with built-in backdraft damper.
- Available in 52 cm (400 CFM only)
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps provided.
- Available in stainless steel, black or white.
- Charcoal filter kit available on P1951M to allow filtered air to be recirculated into the kitchen (some duct work required).
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is a minimum of 24" above the cooking surface and it is recommended for good capture, that the maximum be 30" above cooking surface.
|Finishes:||430 Grade Brushed Stainless Steel, Black, White|
|Lighting:||(2) Halogen - GU10|
|Controls:||3 Speed Push Button Control|
|Flue Extension (Vented Applications Only):||N/A|
|Electrical Amps @ 120 Volts:||3.2|
|Duct Size (in.):||6-in. Round|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Flue:||Add Duct|
|Non-Ducted Capability - Recirculating Kit:||ROUNDFILTER|
|Width (in.):||27 9/16|
|Depth (in.):||11 1/4|
|Height (in.):||9 5/8|
|Height above Cooktop (Range of recommended mounting heights above the cooking surface (assumes cooktop to be 36" above floor):|
|The distance above a cooktop must not be less than 24".|
|A maximum of 30" above the cooktop is highly recommended to maintain the best capture of cooking impurities.|
|(Distances over 30" are at the installer's and user's discretion)|
|8 foot Ceiling (in.):||24 - 30|
|9 foot Ceiling with Flue Extension (in.):||24 - 30|
|10 foot Celing (in.):||24 - 30|
- Stock Id:154199
- Product Number:P1951M70CMSS
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Cabinet Insert
- Venting Type:Convertible
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Blower Type:Internal
- Height:9 5/8"
- Depth:11 1/4"
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:Yes
- Lighting Levels:1
- Halogen Lighting:Yes