Save Up To $140.00 with our Recommended Product
- Same great features, even better price!
DD0148SS 48" Downdraft Ventilation System with 500 CFM Internal Blower, 3 Speed Push Button Electronic Control, and Dishwasher Safe Mesh Filters: Stainless Steel
- Width: 48"
- Height: 29.5"
- Depth: 7"
- Type: Downdraft
- Venting Type: Ducted
- Blower Type: Internal
- Color: Stainless Steel
- CFM: 500 CFM
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3 or More
- Temperature Sensor: Yes
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
Best brings you the DD01SS Downdraft Ventilation System with 500 CFM Internal Blower. Powerful yet quiet internal and external blowers with HVI certified performance are hidden below the down-draft chimney. Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically. Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Exceptional appearance in a sleek, retractable design for professional-grade performance.
- Finished in brushed stainless.
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2"at the touch of a button.
- Powerful yet quiet interior blower with HVI certified performance are hidden below the down-draft chimney.
- Attractive polished stainless steel/aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe.
- Electronic multi-speed control includes a 10 minute time-delay shut-off, and a reminder light for filter maintenance.
- Stylish touch-button control provides 3-speed operation.
- Remote control included to operate Down Draft from another location.
- Advanced Heat Sentry(TM) detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically.
- Stock Id:154273
- Product Number:DD0148SS
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Duct Type:Round
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Blower Type:Internal
- CFM:500 CFM
- Number of Fan Speeds:3 or More
- Temperature Sensor:Yes
- Exterior Width:48"
- Duct Length:10"
- Duct Width:3.25"
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:Yes
Detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures