36" Professional Series Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Sealed Burner Cooktop, Storage, 4.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 51900 BTUs, Telescopic Glide Shelf, Soft Motion Door, Dual-ring Power Burner, Metal Coated Knobs in Yellow
- Series: Professional
- Width: 35.875"
- Height: 37.25"
- Depth: 25.1875"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.4 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Storage
- Convection: Yes
- LP Conversion: Yes
- Telescopic Glide Shelf
- Soft Motion Door
- Dual-ring Power Burner
- Metal Coated Knobs
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
The 36" natural gas range features 6 brass burners and a 4.4 cu. ft. convection oven. The six burners come in four different types: three 6500 BTU semi-rapid burner, one 11000 BTU rapid burner, one 18000 BTU dual-ring burner and one 3400 BTU auxiliary burner. The oven with gas broiler has a balanced air-flow convection fan to provide even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 25 1/8” Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry (as opposed to other pro brands)
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty is double the industry standard
- One piece, full-width inner glass oven door allows for easy cleaning
- Includes 4” stainless steel backguard (flat island trims optional)
- Includes wok ring and simmer plate
- Convenient storage space below oven for pots and pans
- Designer color — Triple coat paint process is same one used on Italy’s famous sports cars
- The one-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
Cooking with the Gas Surface Burners
- 18,000 BTU dual control power burner
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster
- Mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees shut-off
- One-piece Stainless Steel worktop and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning
- All burners in Brass
Cooking with the Oven
- Large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30 lb turkey
- Soft motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce-back
- Special multi-layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps
- Low temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrostin
- Includes a telescopic glide shelf
Full-width infrared broiler in gas ovens provides even heat over a large surface area
|Worktop design||stainless steel squared|
|Pan supports||cast iron|
|Thermocouple safety device||yes|
|Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring||yes|
|Dual wok||(1) 750 BTU/h - 18 000 BTU/h|
|Rapid||(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11 000 BTU/h|
|Semi-rapid||(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6 500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary||(1) 750 BTU/h - 3 400 BTU/h|
|Oven volume:||4.40 ft³|
|Inner oven door||triple|
|Oven equipment||1 telescopic glide shelf, 1 baking tray, 2 heavy gauge wire shelves, 1 grill trivet for tray|
|Oven type||fan assisted gas|
|Oven broiler type||gas|
|Oven functions||bottom bake, defrosting, dehydrate, gas convection, broiler, oven light|
|Electrical requirements||120 V - 60 Hz - 1.50 A|
|Height (Min)||35 1/2"|
|Height (Max)||37 1/4"|
|Depth of Side Panel:||24"|
- Stock Id:311151
- Product Number:PRO366GASGI
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:36"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Racks:3
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.4 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Burner Type:Brass
- One-hand Ignition:Yes
- Thermocouple Safety Device:Yes
- Auxiliary Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 3400 BTU/h
- Semi-rapid Burner:(3) 1 500 BTU/h - 6500 BTU/h
- Dual Wok Burner:(1) 750 BTU/h - 18000 BTU/h
- Rapid Burner:(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11000 BTU/h
- Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring:Yes
Dual-ring Power Burner
Provides high efficient flames.
Metal Coated Knobs
Control reliable ignition systems with all the Bertazzoni safety features.
The convection fan circulates the heat to distribute heat in an evenly pattern.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
The telescopic oven rack provides more convenient oven access and easier handling of hot and heavy dishes.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
SP36STAX 36" Stainless Steel Backsplash
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
CIPAN Cast Iron Griddle Plate
SG36X Stainless Steel Griddle Plate
TGC Telescopic Glides for Slide Shelf - Ranges and Ovens
408077 Simmer Plate
408084 Wok Ring
TKS36 X 36" Stainless Steel Toekick Panel
IRF36 X 36" Flat Island Trim
ST36 X Side Trim Set in Stainless Steel
ST36 GI Side Trim Set in Yellow
Build Your Bundle and Save
Free Range Hood with Range Package
Purchase and qualifying Bertazzoni cooking range and automatically save on the matching size range hood. If you purchase a 30 inch range from this builder page you may then select a 30 inch range hood and get it for free. Some range hoods will show a savings of half it`s price. These are upgraded ventilation systems. Get an additional $500 mail-in rebate for refrigerator + dishwasher.
Bertazzoni FREE Ventilation Plus Additional Savings (up to $1999 value)
Option 1 - Purchase any Bertazzoni Range and receive a select FREE Ventilation unit. Or, upgrade to another select Ventilation unit at 50% off.
Option 2 - Purchase any Bertazzoni 30 inch Wall Oven + Cooktop and receive a select FREE Ventilation unit. Or, upgrade to another select Ventilation unit at 50% off.
Receive $500 additional savings via mail-in rebate with purchase of a complete kitchen suite that includes Range + Refrigerator + Dishwasher or Wall Oven + Cooktop + Refrigerator + Dishwasher.
Postmark by January 31, 2018
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: