30" Professional Series Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 3.6 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 38900 BTUs, Soft Motion Door, Telescopic Glide Shelf, Dual-ring Power Burner, Metal Coated Knobs in Stainless Steel
Quick Specs: View More
- Series: Professional
- Width: 30"
- Height: 35.5"
- Depth: 25.125"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Drawer: Storage
Available Bertazzoni Rebates
Learn more »
This is 30" wide Professional series range with four burner cooktop including a dual-ring power burner. The Bertazzoni’s exclusive power burners in brass have independently operated flame rings giving maximum flexibility of operation from delicate low simmer to full power. The oven with gas broiler has a balanced air-flow convection fan to provide even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking. The oven includes telescopic glide shelves and soft-motion door hinges.The finish is acid and temperature resistant to give a long-lasting lustre, bringing a new dimension to the design and style of your kitchen. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 25 1/8” Depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry (as opposed to other pro brands)
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty is double the industry standard
- One piece, full-width inner glass oven door allows for easy cleaning
- Includes 4” stainless steel backguard (flat island trims optional)
- Includes wok ring and simmer plate
- Convenient storage space below oven for pots and pans
- Designer colors available — Triple coat paint process is same one used on Italy’s famous sports cars
Cooking with the Gas Surface Burners
- 18,000 BTU dual control power burner
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster
- Mechanical flame-out safety system with thermocouples guarantees shut-off
- One-piece Stainless Steel worktop and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning
- All burners in Brass
Cooking with the Oven
- Large capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30 lb turkey
- Soft motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce-back
- Special multi-layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps
- Low temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrostin
- Includes a telescopic glide shelf
Full-width infrared broiler in gas ovens provides even heat over a large surface area
|Worktop design||stainless steel squared|
|Pan supports||cast iron|
|Thermocouple safety device||yes|
|Wok Adapter and Simmer Ring||yes|
|Dual wok||(1) 750 BTU/h - 18 000 BTU/h|
|Rapid||(1) 2 500 BTU/h - 11 000 BTU/h|
|Semi-rapid||(1) 1 500 BTU/h - 6 500 BTU/h|
|Auxiliary||(1) 750 BTU/h - 3 400 BTU/h|
|Oven volume||3.60 ft³|
|Inner oven door||triple|
|Oven equipment||1 telescopic glide shelf, 1 baking tray, 2 heavy gauge wire shelves, 1 grill trivet for tray|
|Oven type||fan assisted gas|
|Oven broiler type||gas|
|Oven functions||bottom bake, defrosting, dehydrate, gas convection, broiler, oven light|
|Electrical requirements||120 V - 60 Hz - 1.50 A|
|Height||35.5" - 37 .25"|
- Stock Id:311091
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Racks:3
- Primary Oven Capacity:3.6 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven Light:Yes
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Warranty Terms:2 Years Parts and Labor
- One Hand Ignition:Yes
- Pan Support:Cast Iron
- Burners Type:Brass
- Worktop Control:Knobs
- Thermocouple Safety Device:Yes
- Work Adapter:Yes
- Simmer Ring:Yes
- Auxiliary Burner:3,400 BTU/h
- Semi-rapid Burner:6,500 BTU/h
- Dual Wok Burner:750 - 18,000 BTU/h
- Rapid Burner:11,000 BTU/h
The convection fan circulates the heat to distribute heat in an evenly pattern.
Dual-ring Power Burner
Provides high efficient flames.
Metal Coated Knobs
Control reliable ignition systems with all the Bertazzoni safety features.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
Telescopic Glide Shelf
The telescopic oven rack provides more convenient oven access and easier handling of hot and heavy dishes.
Flame Failure Safety Device
It turns off gas automatically the moment the flame has been put out.
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
TGC Telescopic Glides for Slide Shelf - Ranges and Ovens
408077 Simmer Plate
408084 Wok Ring
IRF30X 30" Flat Island Trim
ST36 X Side Trim Set in Stainless Steel
CIPAN Cast Iron Griddle Plate
SG36X Stainless Steel Griddle Plate
TKS30X 30" Stainless Steel Toekick Panel
SP30STAX 30" Stainless Steel Backsplash
- 1 x Bertazzoni PRO304GASXLP
- 1 x Bertazzoni KU30PRO1XV
- 1 x Bertazzoni PRO304GASXLP
- 1 x Bertazzoni KO30PROX
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Range (Up To $1499 Value)
Purchase a select Bertazzoni Range and receive ONE of the following options:
-FREE Matching Range Hood
-FREE Hood Insert
-FREE Over-the-Range Microwave
-50% Off Range Hood
*Free Range Hood must be a matching width size as the Range. You may substitute with a Hood of a non-matching width at 50% off regular pricing.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Built-In Package (Up To $2350 Value)
Save up to $2350 with purchase of select Bertazzoni appliances. Purchase any freestanding Range or Cooktop + Wall Oven combo and have a choice of a Free Hood, Insert, or Microwave, or upgrade at 50% off. Get unlimited additional rebates on Speed Ovens, Steams Ovens, Refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Postmark by January 31, 2017
Offer only valid in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: