30" Professional Series 4.1 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Convection Oven Cooking in Stainless Steel
The Bertazzoni traditions of engineering excellence, culinary expertise and Italian design come together in this 30-inch wall oven. It has an exceptional, energy-conscious performance with nine cooking modes and seven shelf positions, enhanced by the ergonomic knobs and touch controls. Double fans create a balanced airflowand even heat distribution. Available at AppliancesConnection
The soft-motion quadruple glass door has an ergonomically shaped stainless-steel handle. Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
- Convection broiler
- Convection bake
- Volume - 4.10 cu ft
- LED display
- Convection system - dual diagonal fans
- Quadruple glass Door
- Warranty - 2 years parts and labor
pyrolytic self clean
|Convection System||Dual Digital with Heating Element|
Touch LED Display
|Timer||Touch Digital Programmer|
|Inner Oven Door||Quadruple|
|Door Hinge||Soft Motion|
|Cavity Finishing||Pyrolityc Black Enamel|
|Wire Shelves||2 Heavy Gauge Chromed|
|Grill Trivet For Tray||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||120/240 Vac - 60 Hz - 30 A|
|Power Rating||5500 W|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||28 1/4"|
- Stock Id:296272
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Convection Oven Cooking:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23"
- Cutout Height:28.25"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Exterior Depth:21.625"
- Exterior Height:28.0625"
- Total Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Stainless Steel Construction
Made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and long lasting durability.
STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
Bertazzoni Free Ventilation with Built-In Package (Up To $2350 Value)
Save up to $2350 with purchase of select Bertazzoni appliances. Purchase any freestanding Range or Cooktop + Wall Oven combo and have a choice of a Free Hood, Insert, or Microwave, or upgrade at 50% off. Get unlimited additional rebates on Speed Ovens, Steams Ovens, Refrigerators and Dishwashers.
Postmark by January 31, 2017
Offer only valid in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - Installation, Use and Care Manual
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - Manuel D'Installation, Utilisation et Entretien
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - Specifications
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - Installation Drawings
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - F30 PRO XV Installation, Use & Care Manual
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - F30 PRO XV Specification Sheet
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - 30 Single Ovens F30CON-F30PROXV Installation drawings
- Bertazzoni F30PROXV - 30in Built-in Single Ovens XV Installation Use & Care Manual
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?