30" Design Series Electric Single Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, Soft Motion Door, CSA Certified in Black
- Series: Design
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23"
- Cutout Height: 28.25"
- Width: 29.8125"
- Convection: Yes
- Self-Cleaning: Yes
- Control Type: Touch Sensor
- Soft Motion Door
- CSA Certified
The F30CON 30" single electric wall oven features 4.1 cu. ft. capacity and dual fan convection. The dual fan convection will distribute the heat in your oven evenly, ensuring your food cooks completely. Available at AppliancesConnection
- The Bertazzoni Design Series built-in electric, self-clean wall ovens are among the largest in their class. They feature Bertazzoni’s advanced fan convection technology, and easy-to-use intelligent microprocessor control.
- Smart, low-profile cooktops deliver superb performance and flexibility. The factory-built segmented cooktop design gives you a choice of combinations in gas, griddle and induction cooking as well as gas-only and induction-only options.
- The Bertazzoni Design Series 30 inch single oven features the full range of fast and even heating from its twin-fan convection system, as well as traditional non-convection cooking. It is equipped with a powerful, full-width electric grill.
- Easy-to-use touch controls set the cooking functions through the micro-processor. The clear interface display is well designed for easy setting and monitoring of your cooking. Alternatively, the oven can be operated entirely manually.
- The exceptional, energy conscious performance is enhanced by advanced insulating materials and doors with quadruple-glass insulation. Soft-motion door hinges keep the door open in any position.
- Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
- 4 Heating Elements
- Combo Control Interface
- Dual Fan Convection
- Pyrolytic Self Clean
- 7 Position Oven Racks
- Telescopic Oven Racks
- Diagonal Convection Fans
- Auto Assist with Food Probe (Available On XT Models)
- Venetian Glass Handle (Available On XT Model)
- Made in italy
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Capacity||4.1 cu. ft.|
|Control Type||Touch Sensor|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Handle||No|
|Cutout Height||28 1/4"|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Exterior Depth||21 5/8"|
|Exterior Height||28 1/16"|
|Convection Powered Cavities||1|
|Convection System||Dual Diagonal Fans|
|Door Hinge||Soft Motion|
|Full Extension Telescopic Slide Shelf||1|
|Interface||High Resolution LCD Display|
|Oven Door||Quadruple Glass|
|Rack Levels Per Cavity||7|
|Self Clean||Standard and Eco|
|Bake Element Power||2,100 Watts|
|Broil Element Power||3,400 Watts|
|Convection Element Power||2 x 1,650 Watts|
|Electrical Requirements||208-240V / 60Hz|
|Oven Cavity Volume||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total AMP Max||30A|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labor|
|Cutout Height||28 1/4"|
|Cutout Width||28 1/2"|
|Oven Door Open Depth||22 7/8"|
|Overall Depth||21 5/8"|
|Overall Height||28 1/16"|
|Overall Width||29 13/16"|
- Stock Id:183561
- Product Number:F30CONXT
- Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Soft Motion Door:Yes
- CSA Certified:Yes
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Speed Oven:No
- Steam Oven:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:23"
- Cutout Height:28.25"
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Undercounter Installable:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Handle:Venetian Glass Handle with Auto-Assist
- Warranty Terms:2 Years
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3400
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Dual Fan Convection
Dual Convection Fan helps circulate hot air inside the oven more effectively, resulting in a more proportionately cooked and delicious food.
Telescopic Oven Racks
Telescopic Oven Racks makes it easier for you to put food in and out of the oven.
Soft Motion Door
The soft-motion oven door is specially designed and carefully balanced for easy opening and smooth closing with one hand.
STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
The Canadian Standards Association registered mark shows that a product has been independently tested and certified to meet recognized standards for safety or performance.
Info & Guides
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - Users Manual
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - Specifications
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - French Canadian Installation, Use & Care Manual
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - Installation Drawings
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - English Installation, Use & Care Manual
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - Specification Sheet F30 CON XT
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - F30 CON XT Installation Drawing
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - F30... Installation, Use & Care Manual
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - F30 CON XT Specification Sheet
Bertazzoni F30CONXT - 30 Single Ovens F30CON-F30PROXV Installation drawings
- Wall Oven Buying Guide
- Sharp Appliances for the Health Conscious
- Steam, Speed, & Convection: What Does That Mean & Which Should You Buy?