AppliancesConnection is a manufacturer authorized appliance dealer for most major appliance brands. AppliancesConnection is approved by the manufacturers to sell all of the brands we carry. Below are the main reasons why it is important to shop with an authorized dealer:
What is an authorized dealer?
- As an authorized retailer, AppliancesConnection has a knowledgeable sales and customer service team. Each one of our staff members receive weekly training by the manufacturers, keeping up to date on all the latest features, recalls, and product development. Shopping with knowledge is important to you so we keep our staff trained to handle all of your questions.
- An authorized dealer has a direct relationship with the manufacturers. Purchasing from an authorized dealer guarantees the confidence of a full manufacturer warranty to back you up.
- Shopping with authorized appliance dealers is the only legitimate way to shop.
Why does it matter?
- If you purchase an item through an unauthorized dealer, the manufacturer may sometimes void the warranty since they do not know if the serial number has been scratched or if the product has been used.
- You may also not be able to file any manufacturer's rebates as rebates are generally reserved for authorized dealers only.
How do I know if I am buying from an authorized dealer?
- If you are not sure if a company is an authorized dealer, you can contact the manufacturer and ask. One quick way to tell if the company is an unauthorized dealer is to check the price at which they are selling the item. If the manufacturer has set a Unilateral Minimum Advertised Price, or UMAP, and a company is selling below this price, they are not an authorized dealer.
View All of Our Appliance Brands
View All of Our Furniture Brands
View All of Our Outdoor Living Brands