Austin Air B450B1 Healthmate Plus B450BLK Air Purifier, 3 Speed Control Switch, CSA and NRTL Approved, 360 Degree Filtration System, Carbon Blend Filter and Medical Grade HEPA Filter in Black
( 1 )
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 14.5"
Special Offers and Promotions
- Get a 5% Appliances Connection Gift Card when using 6 months financing on orders over $299.
Austin Air B450B1 Overview
The HM450 Healthmate Plus is specifically designed for those who are chemically sensitive. It gives you reliable protection against a variety of airborne contaminants, from common household allergens to smoke and chemical odors. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).The carbon in this filter is impregnated with potassium iodide for the removal of additional chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the air cleaner, maximizing efficiency and delivering more clean air faster. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Cleans benzene, wood smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compound (VOCs) from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens, and smoke elements
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA and NRTL approved
- 4-stage combination filter - Permafilt pre-filter, medium particle filter, carbon blend filter and medical grade HEPA filter
Ideal for allergy-, asthma and multiple chemical sensitivity-sufferers as well as removing heavy odors, chemicals and smoke.
Carbon filter, 15 lbs. activated carbon, zeolite, and potassium iodide, HEPA Filter, 60 sq. ft. of true medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter and large particle pre-filter.
Large particle pre-filter
HEPA Filter Type
60 sq. ft. of true medical-grade HEPA
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Stop sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Austin Air B450B1 Dimensions
- Width 14.5"
- Height 23"
- Depth 14.5"
Austin Air B450B1 Specs
- Brand Austin Air
- SKU B450B1
- Stock Id 357218
- Product Number B450BLK
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Weight 53.00
- Voltage 110-120V
- Casters Yes
- Controls Manual
- Filter Change Indicator No
- Maximum Wattage 56 W
- HEPA Filter Yes
- Pre-Filter 5 Years
- Oscillating No
- True Medical-Grade HEPA 60 sq. ft.
- Amount of Carbon 15 lbs.
- Filters to Change 1
- Carbon Filter 5 Years
- Minimum Noise Level 50 dB
- Maximum Noise Level 66 dB
- Color Black
- Number of Speeds 3
- Filter Type HEPA
- CFM Room Circulation 400 CFM
- Coverage Area 1500 sq. ft.
- Programmable Timer No
- Remote Control No
Austin Air B450B1 Manual and Resources
Austin Air B450B1 Features
Austin Air B450B1 Rebates
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Austin Air B450B1
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
Austin Air B450B1 Reviews
|Average Rating||☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★||5.0|
|Ease of Use||5.0|
|Average rating out of 1 reviews|
|Average Rating:||☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★||5|
|Ease of Use:||5|
Customers Also Viewed