Austin Air B405B1 B405BLK Allergy Machine Air Purifer, 60 Sq. Ft. Medical Grade True HEPA, 3 Fan Speeds, 5 Years Filter Life, Solid Steel Construction, CSA and UL Approved and Easy-Roll Casters in Black
( 1 )
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 14.5"
Special Offers and Promotions
- Get a 5% Appliances Connection Gift Card when using 6 months financing on orders over $299.
Austin Air B405B1 Overview
Healthmate HM405 is recognized as a leader in air purification for quality construction and is often a recommendation by many Allergists. This item is intended for those with severe allergies and asthma. It provides identical particle removal capacity and efficiency. The allergy machine removes a wide variety of contaminants, including dust, pollen, dander, odors, chemical vapors and more. However, instead of 15 lbs of granular carbon, a lightweight military-grade carbon cloth is used to create HEGA filtration - High Efficiency Gas Absorption. The carbon cloth does not release carbon dust when air passes through it, allowing it to be placed after the True HEPA filter. This enables the carbon to be more efficient as the complete surface area is available solely for gas removal. ¬† Available at AppliancesConnection
Large Coverage Area
With an impressive coverage area capability, you and your loved ones will be breathing fresher, cleaner air in no time at all.
This air purifier cleans air using a 4-stage system that filters air through both an activated carbon-zeolite filter, gas-absorbing (HEGA) carbon cloth and a True Medical HEPA filter which removes particles as small as 0.3 microns from your air.
Designed for the Allergy & Asthma Sufferer
The High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) carbon cloth used in this air purifier was developed by the British military to protect against chemical warfare and is proven to provide relief for those suffering from allergy and asthma.
360° Progressive Filtering System
Air is drawn into the unit from all sides, allowing for a quicker and more efficient purification process.
Three Fan Speeds
Customize the power, noise and fan speed using the easy-to-use control dial, which allows you to choose from three speed options.
Four included sturdy casters allow for the easy movement from one room to another, giving you the freedom to place the air purifier exactly where you need it most.
Five Year Filter Life
You'll rarely have to worry about filter maintenance and replacement with this air purification system due to its incredible five year filter life.
- Cleans most bedrooms in approximately 15 minutes
- Whisper-quiet operation on the low setting for peaceful sleeping
- Saves money in the long run with long lasting filters, and an energy-saving motor made in the USA
- Easy Operation: simple manual knob control gives you a choice of 3 fan speeds.
- Easy-roll casters: large built-in wheels allow you to quickly and easily roll your air purifier from room to room for clean air throughout your home.
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
- Stop sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Austin Air B405B1 Dimensions
- Width 14.5"
- Height 23"
- Depth 14.5"
Austin Air B405B1 Specs
- Brand Austin Air
- SKU B405B1
- Stock Id 357199
- Product Number B405BLK
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Weight 39.00
- Voltage 120V, 1.3 Amps.
- Construction 22 Gauge Steel
- Fan Speeds 3 Stage Switch
- Energy Consumption 56-135 Watts
- Warranty 5 Years
- SAFETY CSA, NRTC and CE
- Air Outlet Top
- HEPA Filter Yes
- Pre-Filter Replace Once a Year
- Filter Cleaning Once a Month
- Quiet Operation Speeds 1 and 2
- Air Changes per hour (ACH) 4
- Main Filter Replacement Interval 5 Years
- Filter Stages 4 Layers, 1 Filter
- Ozone Free Technology Yes
- Sound Range 50-66 Decibels
- Air Intake 360 Degrees
- Paint Powder Coating
- CSA & UL Approved Yes
- Color Black
- Number of Speeds 3
- Filter Type HEPA
- CFM Room Circulation 400
- Coverage Area 750 sq. ft.
- Removes Dust Yes
- Remote Control No
- Wheeled Yes
Austin Air B405B1 Manual and Resources
Austin Air B405B1 Features
Austin Air B405B1 Rebates
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Austin Air B405B1
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
Austin Air B405B1 Reviews
|Average Rating||☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★||5.0|
|Ease of Use||5.0|
|Average rating out of 1 reviews|
|Average Rating:||☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★||5|
|Ease of Use:||5|
Customers Also Viewed