For just $196.00 more get Ariston ARWL129NAADA
- ADA Compliant
24" Elegance Line Series Front Load Washer with 1.82 cu. ft. Capacity, 16 Wash Cycles, 1200 RPM, Energy Star Certified, Delay Start in White
Learn more »
The New laundry line from Ariston line is not only efficient in its operation but it still has the lowest energy rating in its class. This great new line allows you to create a beautiful and efficient laundry room even if space is an obstacle. Stack them and enjoy the high class platinum finish and the newly introduced elegant white finish. The large and unique door design, as well as a capacity of up to 15lbs of laundry, will make the least favorite room in your home, a pleasure to visit. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 16 wash cycles offer the appropriate care for every fabric
- Super silent operation with a unique tri-phase motor
- 24" width fits easily in apartments and other small homes
- Can wash up to 15 lbs. with select cycles
- ENERGY STAR qualified performance to save on electricity and water usage
- Matching TCL73XNA dryer also available to create a complete laundry station
- Stock Id:224871
- Series:Elegance Line
- Capacity:1.82 cu. ft.
- Type:Front Load
- Control Type:Knobs
- Series:Elegance Line
- Exterior Width:24"
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Temperature Settings:2
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1200
- Water Heater:No
- Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:None
- Delay Start:Yes
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Wash Cycles:16
- Warranty:1 Year Parts & Labor
- Spin Speeds:Multiple
- Door Swing:Left
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Number of Rinse Cycles:2
- Parts and Labor:1 Year
- Washer Tub/Drum Material:Stainless Steel
- NSF Certified:No
- UL Listed:Yes
- Mixed Load:30 min
- Delay Timer:12 hrs
- Wash Load:15 lb.
- Included Items:Hoses, Power Cord
Stainless Steel Drum
Resists rust and helps protect clothes
Set your machine to run on your schedule.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.
Backed by more than a century of a proven safety science expertise, businesses, consumers and regulatory authorities around the world recognize the trusted rigor and technical excellence of UL certifications.
TIDE-7-CT Washing Machine Cleaner
2SSFILHOSE 6 Foot High Pressure Washing Machine Fill Hoses - Stainless Steel Wrapped, Poly-Packed Pairs ( washer hose )
$19.99Qty: Rebate Available
Washing Machine Anti-Vibration Pads (Pack of 4)
10 Year Major Component Warranty
- 1 x Ariston ARWL129NA
- 1 x Ariston TVF63XNA
ConEdison Residental Appliance Rebate
- Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
- Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
- This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
- Mail the rebate application along with a legible copy of a paid receipt in its entirety to:
Con Edison Residential Appliance Rebate Program, Offer #H947257, P.O. Box 130016, El Paso, TX 88513-0016
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.