Compact and easy to install! Master-Fit gas water heaters fit in tight spaces because they're up to one foot shorter than the models they replace. These self-cleaning units can be installed standalone, manifolded or connected to storage tanks. Available at AppliancesConnection
A.O. Smith BTN-200 Commercial Tank Type Water Heater, Natural Gas, 100 Gallon, Master-Fit, Multiflue, 199,000 BTU Input
- Induced draft built-in blower - the blower is built into the top cover, factory mounted and wired. Ideal for installations where negative pressure is present in the building. Blower proves draft prior to ignition. No drafthood or barometric damper required.
- Metal venting - Rated Category I Appliance. Uses standard metal single wall or double wall Type: B vent. Can be commonly vented with other Category I appliances. Vent connects directly to the blower outlet. Perfect choice for retrofit and upgrade installations.
- Water connections - for ease of installation, all BTNs feature water connections on the top, front, and rear
- Glass lined tank- Permaglas Ultracoat is the proprietary ceramic coating developed by A.O. Smith's ceramic engineers specifically for the heater. It is applied after the complete tank has been assembled to give a seamless barrier against hot water corrosion. The maximumworking pressure is 160 psi.
- Installed cost savings - When multiple BTN units are exclusively used in a vent manifold, use the National Flue Gas Code Table 11 Fan Sizing Charts to determine ventdiameter and specifications. The BTN with its internal induced draft blower enables safe use of smaller vent diameters. This feature can save hundreds of dollars in installation costs.
- Full automatic digital controls with safety shutoff -accurate, dependable control system. Manual reset gas shutoff device for added safety. Maximum inlet gas pressure is 14" W.C. Minimum gas pressure is 5.0" W.C. Natural Gas.
- Foam insulation -saves fuel, helps reduce standby heat loss
- Jacket -heavy gauge steel finished with a baked enamel finish over a bonderized undercoat
- Fully tested for safety and performance - design certified by the Underwriters Laboratory for 180 Degrees Fahrenheit hot water service. Meets rigid requirements of the National Sanitation Foundation when equipped with optional leg kit. Certified for use on combustible flooring.
- Intermittent ignition device -eliminates standing pilot. Provides flame failure response in less than one second. Power ON/OFF switch.
- Easy to install - completely factory-assembled. Only gas, water, vent and electric connections need be made. Provided with drain valve.
- Anodes - CoreGuard long-life, stainless steel core anode rods
- Plug kits - pipe nipples and caps are included to plug unused water connections
- Application: Plumbing
- Capacity: 100 Gallons
- BTU Input: 199000
- ASME: No
- Weight: 603 lbs
- Height: 72"
- Diameter: 27-3/4"
- Vent Size: 6"
- Vent Type: Type: B
- Max PSI: 160 psi
- Voltage: 120v
- Hertz: 60
- Brand:AO Smith
- Stock Id:290885
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Weight:603 lbs
- Total Capacity:100 Gallons
- Volts:120 Volts
- BTU Input:199000
- Max PSI:160 psi
- Vent Size:6"