Learn more »
Cottage Traditions Large Nightstand Available at AppliancesConnectionBring instant charm and warmth to your bedroom with Cottage Traditions’ large nightstand from American Woodcrafters. The nightstand, finished in eggshell white, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. The decorative arched louvered inserts on the doors hide an adjustable shelf; one Drawer with multi Drawer look and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction and English dovetail on front and backs, the nightstand combines style with functionality. The Drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage of delicate items, center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Decorative arched louvered inserts on doors with one adjustable shelf
- One Drawer with multi Drawer look.
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- English dovetail on Drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal on metal Drawer glides with plastic Drawer stops.
- Solid wood knobs
- Select hardwood solids and medium density fiber board
- Product WxLxH: 31x18x33.75
- Product Weight: 145
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:273151
- Number of Drawers:1
- Weight:75 lbs
- Product Weight:74.6
- Country Of Origin:indonesia
- Product WxLxH:31x18x33.75
A type of construction that provides great stability and maximizes storage without extra pieces of wood sticking out.
Don’t get stuck in a storage rut. Make way for tall items with the adjustable shelf.
Make every pull a classic with the stylish, ornamental hardware on this furniture piece.
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.
A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.