Learn more »
Cottage Traditions Computer Desk Available at AppliancesConnectionGive them a space of their own they will never outgrow with Cottage Traditions’ computer desk from American Woodcrafters. The computer desk, finished in eggshell white, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by sturdy bun feet. The desk features a pullout keyboard tray, one Drawer with solid wood knob, one door with decorative arched louvered inserts. Finished interior with adjustable shelf add style with functionality. Built from solid wood with corner block construction and English dovetail on front and backs adds to the handcrafted look. The Drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage of delicate items, center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Pullout keyboard tray
- One Drawer and one door with adjustable shelf and decorative arched louvered inserts.
- Sturdy bun feet support the stylish shaped block base under the pedestal.
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- English dovetail on Drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops. Pine veneer Drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for your fine items.
- Solid wood knobs
- Select hardwood solids and medium density fiber board
- Product WxLxH: 48x22x30
- Product Weight: 3
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:273963
- Product Number:6510-342
- Product Weight:118
- Country Of Origin:Indonesia
- Product WxLxH:48x22x30
A type of construction that provides great stability and maximizes storage without extra pieces of wood sticking out. The locking joints are tapered in shape to keep the drawer pieces from sliding apart.
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.
A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.