Learn more »
Cottage Traditions Triple Dresser Available at AppliancesConnectionBring instant charm and warmth to your bedroom with Cottage Traditions’ triple dresser from American Woodcrafters. The triple dresser, finished in eggshell white, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by bun feet. Seven Drawers 14.5”from front to back and two doors, hiding an adjustable shelf with finished interior behind each door provide abundant storage. The decorative arched louvered inserts on the two doors and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction and English dovetail on front and backs, the triple dresser combines style with functionality. The Drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage for delicate items, center guided metal Drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Decorative arched louvered inserts on doors
- Seven Drawers and two doors provide abundant storage. One adjustable shelf behind each door.
- Drawers are 14.5 front to back for ample storage
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- English dovetail on Drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal on metal Drawer glides with plastic Drawer stops.
- Solid wood knobs
- Select hardwood solids and medium density fiber board
- Product WxLxH: 70x19.25x37
- Product Weight: 3
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:273132
- Number of Drawers:7
- Mirror Included:No
- Weight:191 lbs
- Product Weight:191
- Country Of Origin:indonesia
- Product WxLxH:70x19.25x37
A type of construction that provides great stability and maximizes storage without extra pieces of wood sticking out.
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.
No home’s design is complete without the finishing touch of seamlessly fitting molding detail.
A slightly flatter version of the ball foot. This bun foot design endows your home with a new level of elegance.