American Woodcrafters 5600242
5600-242 Door Dresser in Black with Rub Through, Tops are Rich Brown with Light Distressing
The bold, whimsical style of the Weekends Collection is well-suited for your child or teens bedroom. The black with rub through finish goes with everything – from brightly-colored toys to inspiring artwork. The Weekends Door Dresser is made of mahogany solids with birch veneers in black with rub through, with a rich brown, lightly distressed, cherry veneer top. English dovetail joints provide maximum storage capacity and strength. The four spacious drawers feature matching knobs, double side guided ball bearing drawer glides with full extensions and built in drawer stops, and dust proofing in the bottom drawers. Two framed doors feature Plexiglas behind decorative slats for safety. Paired with the Weekends Vertical Mirror, this piece is a perfect complement to the Weekends Captain’s Bed or Bunk Bed. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Black with rub through, tops are rich brown with light distressing
- Mahogany solids, birch veneers, cherry veneer tops
- Decorative wood knobs in matching black or rich brown finish. Ships with both sets.
- English dovetail joints provide maximum storage capacity and strength. Finished drawer interiors for a smooth storage surface.
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- Double, side guided ball bearing drawer glides with full extensions and built in drawer stops
- Two top center drawers feature bowed fronts and french and english dovetail
- Two large bottom drawers measure 21.25"W x 12.75"L x 9.75" D
- Two framed doors feature plexiglass behind decorative slats for safety
- Adjustable shelf behind each door
- Doors feature roller catches for easy opening and closing
- Features adjustable leg levelers
- Made in Indonesia
- Style: Modern
- Number of Drawers: 4
- Mirror Included: No
- Finish: Black
- Construction: Wood
- Width: 56"
- Height: 38"
- Depth: 20"
- Weight: 153 lbs
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:289921
- Product Number:5600-242