Got A Question?
Customer Reviews
Home> Plumbing> Sinks and Faucets> Faucets > 8351076004
Our Price: $178.10


Get a 5% Appliances Connection Gift Card

on every 6 months financing order using the Appliances Connection Credit Card***

Apply Today >
We Match & Beat Any Price
Delivery within 4-6 Weeks
Ships between 11/15 - 11/29
Location: Ashburn, VA 20149 Edit
Lower Price in Cart
(Why don't we show the price?)

Retailers have the legal right to set their own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be communicated. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's “minimum advertised price,” the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your cart, or in some cases, proceeding to the final checkout stage. Taking these steps allows Appliances Connection to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products. You are not required to purchase the product to see our lowest price, simply just remove it from your cart.

American Standard 8351076004

8351.076.004 Rough Chrome Wall Mount Utility Faucet Write a Review

8351.076.004 Rough Chrome Wall Mount Utility Faucet

Product Description

Questions & Answers

5 Questions 5 Answers

Customer Questions & Answers

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 8351076.004 AND A 8351076.002?

Asked by November 30, 2010

Answer this Question

1 Answer

TonyD December 2, 2010

The only difference is the finish. The 8351076.002 has a Polished Chrome finish and the 8351076.004 has a Rough Chrome finish.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

Hello, how is this faucet mounted to a free standing ss sink? Is there a rear escucheon or nut to make the faucet secure to the sink? Thanks

Asked by December 26, 2012

Answer this Question

1 Answer

December 28, 2012

It is not mounted to a sink. It would be mounted directly onto the wall.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

i have a 830-aa service sink faucet. how do i remove the rp-26 v.b. cap screw

Asked by August 25, 2012

Answer this Question

1 Answer

August 29, 2012

You will need a 3/32 hex wrench.

Was this helpful? 👍 0 👎 0

  • 1
  • 2
  • »