American Range ARR486GDDB
48" Heritage Classic Series Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Sealed Burner Cooktop, 4.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Viewing Window,Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Infrared Broiler, Blue LED Indicator Iights, Innovection™ Convection System, Electronic Ignition in Dark Blue
- Series: Heritage Classic
- Width: 47.88"
- Height: 40"
- Depth: 29.88"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Convection: Yes
- LP Conversion: Yes
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Infrared Broiler
- Blue LED Indicator Iights
- Innovection™ Convection System
- Electronic Ignition
The industries largest oven (24" range @ 3.7 cu. ft., 30" range @ 4.9 cu. ft., 36" range @ 5.6 cu. ft.) allows you to cook on all 6 oven rack positions. With their 30" range, you can bake 6 batches of tarts, cookies or hour' devours on full size commercial size sheet pans (18" x 26"), without worrying about burning the top row, a doughy middle row and a singed bottom row. Imagine completing 6 batches within 1 baking cycle. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Innovection Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- (1) 30" oven and (1) 18" oven; both ovens comprise the industry's largest oven cavity at 4.8 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft. respectively
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Choice of (3) or (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners, (2) 13,000 BTU sealed burners and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burner, all burners simmer at 140°F, and with infinite setting controls
- ARR-486GDI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-486GRI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill
- ARR-484GRGDI (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill, (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-4842GRI (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 30,000 BTU grill
- ARR-4842GDI (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 40,000 BTU griddle
- Sealed burners simmer at 140°F, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
- Blue LED indicator lights for each burner
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- 4" Riser
The Innovection Convection Oven Technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. The results are remarkable! Faster baking and roasting time with fabulous results.
The Inconel Banquet Broiler Infrared Burner offers unparallel durability and broiling efficiency. Constructed utilizing Inconel double-layer stainless steel mesh (whereas our competitors utilize porous ceramic tiles which deteriorate over time), our infra-red broiler burner generates 1,500°F cooking temperatures; perfect for searing steaks and fish. Our broiler technology has been tested and perfected in a commercial environment. This robust technology is now available for the home.
|Height to Cooking Surface:||36"|
|Height to Island Riser:||37"|
|Height to 4" Riser:||40"|
|Height to 20" Riser:||56"|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 3/8"|
|Depth without Handle:||28 1/2"|
|Depth without Knobs:||27 1/2"|
|Depth without Door:||24 1/2"|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Natural Gas:||5.0 inches WC|
|Liquid Propane:||10.0 inches WC|
|Requirements:||120 VAC, 9 Amps, Single Phase|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:155306
- Product Number:ARR486GDDB
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Color:Dark Blue
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Exterior Width:48"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:20000
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:3
- Set 2 Output:17000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:13000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:9000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
30,000 BTU Oven
The oven has the cooking capability of delivering 30,000 BTU of intense heat that can cook food in a shorter amount of time.
Lights burners without the need of standing pilot.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.