American Range ARR4842GRLBK
48" Heritage Classic Series Gas Freestanding Range with 5 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, None Drawer, 4.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Infrared Broiler, Blue LED Indicator Iights, Innovection™ Convection System in Black
Over the past 30 years, American Range has earned its workhorse pedigree in the world's most demanding kitchens. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Building on American Range's throughbred commercial heritage, they proudly introduce the new standard in professional home ranges. American Range introduces the new Residential Series ranges with Innovection Convection Oven Technology. They have taken their successful commercial range and "civilized" it for the home. Available at AppliancesConnection
Range Top Features
- Innovection Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Choice of (3) or (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners, (2) 13,000 BTU sealed burners and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burner, all burners simmer at 140°F, and with infinite setting controls
- ARR-486GDI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-486GRI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill
- ARR-484GRGDI (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill, (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-4842GRI (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 30,000 BTU grill
- ARR-4842GDI (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 40,000 BTU griddle
- Sealed burners simmer at 140°F, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
- Blue LED indicator lights for each burner
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- 4" Riser
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- (1) 30" oven and (1) 18" oven; both ovens comprise the industry's largest oven cavity at 4.8 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft. respectively
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4 - 5 cu. ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display:||No|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:217090
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Series:Heritage Classic
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Exterior Width:48"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Burners / Elements:5
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:30000
- Modules Required:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:17000
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:13000
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:9000
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.5 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
30,000 BTU Oven
The oven has the cooking capability of delivering 30,000 BTU of intense heat that can cook food in a shorter amount of time.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
Stainless Steel Construction
Made of stainless steel for easy cleaning and long lasting durability.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.