American Range ARR364GRDFL
36" Medallion Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 4 Sealed Burner Cooktop, 5.7 cu.ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, Continuous Cast Iron Grates, Infrared Broiler, Blue LED Indicator Iights, Electronic Ignition in Stainless Steel
- Series: Medallion
- Width: 35.88"
- Height: 36.5"
- Depth: 30"
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Primary Oven Capacity: 5.7 cu.ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Convection: Yes
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Infrared Broiler
- Blue LED Indicator Iights
- Electronic Ignition
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
SelectARR36IBM 1" Welded Island Back $329.00
Color Options [REQUIRED]
The 36" Dual Fuel Range from the Medallion Series has 4 Sealed Burners that come with 3 sizes, 2 large 17,000 BTU, 1 medium 13,000 BTU and 1 small 9,000 BTU. This unit includes a 11" Char-Grill at the center of the stove most suited for steaks, hamburgers, chicken, etc. The Oven with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity offers different modes, standard baking, convection baking, infrared broil and fan mode, allowing for great flexibility to cook with many different options. Available at AppliancesConnection
Straight ConvectionTM Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight ConvectionTM Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, we’ve circled our convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
Programmable Digital Control
Simply select Bake Temperature and Time, the on-board computer creates perfect oven conditions for professional cooking results. Convection cooking is just a touch away, Timed Broil, Keep Warm, Self-Clean, and all other programs as well, including Child-Lock-Out feature to keep inquisitive hands out of mischief.
Heavy Duty Knobs
Solid die cast heavy duty satin finish black knobs set in a chrome plated bezel with LED indicator lights for each knob, illuminate when burners are on. Knobs also available as an upgrade in Red or Burgundy colors.
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with the factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- 17,000, 13,000 and 9000 BTU sealed surface burners accommodate all cooking needs
- 3500W Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperatures in 3 seconds
- Convection fan with 2200W ring element optimizes uniform temperatures (150 ] 550°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Accommodate full size sheet pan
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- 11" Grill
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Self clean mode reaches temperatures of 900°F plus for a truly clean oven
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
|Fuel Type:||Dual Fuel|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||5.7 cu.ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating (sm):||(1) 9,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (md):||(1) 13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (lg):||(2) 17,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Burner Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Convection Ring Element:||2,500 Watts|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:236824
- Product Number:ARR364GRDFL
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Exterior Width:36"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.7 cu.ft.
- Oven Control Type:Digital
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:25 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Convection Ring Element:2,500 Watts
- Surface Burner Rating (sm):(1) 9,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (md):(1) 13,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (lg):(2) 17,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Element:3,500 Watts
- Oven Bake Burner Element:3,500 Watts
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Lights burners without the need of standing pilot.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- View All
- Appliance Accessories
- Appliance Warranties
- Cleaning & Cooking Tools
- Gas Hoses
- Griddle Plates
- Knob Kits
- Other Range Accessories
- Range Cords
31625 Re-useable Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
R31005 Porcelainized Broiler Pan
ARR-WOKM Wok Adapter For Burner Grate
Medallion ARR2LCM Two Stainless Steel Leg Caps
ARR2CASM Set Of 2 Casters with Adjustable Height (Rear Mount Only)
ARR36RCCM Medallion Right Side Cooktop Cover 36" Stainless Steel Only
ARR36LCCM Medallion Left Side Cooktop Cover 36" Stainless Steel Only
Medallion ARR36CBM Medallion Series Stainless Steel Curb Base
10 Year Major Component Warranty
GL-01 Fluorscent Stainless Steel Grill Light
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line Hose.
Medallion ARRPGP12M 12" Removable Heavy Duty Griddle Plate
Medallion ARRPGP24M 24" Removable Heavy Duty Griddle Plate
Medallion MC11FSM 11" Mirror Chrome Finish Flat Griddle Plate (Replaces Standard Griddle Plate)
Medallion MC11GGM 11" Mirror Chrome Finish Grooved Griddle Plate (Replaces Standard Griddle Plate)
KSRDF36GR Red Knob Kit
KSBDF36GR Burgundy Knob Kit
ARRCUTB12M 12" Cutting Board
R31008 Extra Oven Rack
ARRGRCOV12M 12" Grill Cover
ARRGDCOV12SM 12" Griddle Cover
Medallion ARR36CCM Cooktop Cover 36" 6 Burner Stainless Steel Only
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: