American Range ARR304ISL
30" Titan Series Gas Freestanding Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, None Drawer, 4.9 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Viewing WindowContinuous Cast Iron Grates, Infrared Broiler, Blue LED Indicator Iights, Innovection™ Convection System in Stainless Steel
- Series: Titan
- Width: 30"
- Height: 41"
- Depth: 30.5"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.9 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Convection: Yes
Titan range with 4 sealed step-up burners, 30” Innovection oven with Inconel infrared broiler in oven. Welded Island back included and installed. Shown with optional leg caps and 4" riser. Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection convection oven technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. Available at AppliancesConnection
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- Sealed stainless steel cooktop is designed to catch spills up to 1 quart
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless Steel Island BackTrim is included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.9 cu. ft.|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:272757
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:30"
- Interior Width:26.5"
- Interior Depth:20.5"
- Interior Height:15.5"
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.9 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:1 Year Parts and Labor
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.