American Range ARR304ISDFN
30" Natural Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.7 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, Infrared Broiler, Blue LED Indicator Iights, Innovection™ Convection System in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Color Options [REQUIRED]
- Show All
Oven Doors [REQUIRED]
- Show All
Titan range with 4 step-up sealed gas burners, 30” electric self-clean oven infrared broiler. Welded island back included and installed. Shown with optional leg caps. Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection convection oven technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. Available at AppliancesConnection
Range Top Features
- Step-up range provides 2 unequal levels of cooking surface
- Elevated rear burners provide easy access to sauté pans, and allow larger pots to be used consecutively
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook tops can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Programmable timed self-clean for effortless oven maintenance.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150°F to 550°F.
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.7 cu. ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:272802
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:No
- Infrared Broiler:Yes
- Blue LED Indicator Iights:Yes
- Innovection™ Convection System:Yes
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Oven Wattage:3500
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:2
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:26"
- Interior Depth:20.75"
- Interior Height:15"
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Parts and Labor
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Digital
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: