DigiSmart PTH153G35AXXX 14200 BTU Room Air Conditioner With Quiet Operation, Increased Dehumidification Capacity, Seven-Button Touch Pad, Removable Condenser Shroud & Easy Pull-Out Filters
Learn more »
Amana’s DigiSmart brings together their best PTAC ever with the best Energy Management Software and now integration with Property Management and Front-Desk Management Software. Reduce PTAC energy consumption by 35% OR MORE through the power of the in-unit Energy Management System, programmable temperature set-back and limits combined. Reduce PTAC maintenance cost through our automated maintenance notification system. Improved maintenance sustains energy efficiency (EER) and prolongs PTAC life, keeping equipment running greener and room guests more comfortable. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 14,200 BTUH
- 230/208 Volts
- 3.5 kW Electric Heat
- 9.7/9.7 EER
- 3.0/3.0 COP
- 13,800/13,600 BTUH Reverse-Cycle Heating
- With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
- Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Enjoy one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: First Year: parts and labor.
- Second through fifth years: parts and labor on certain sealed system components.
- Second through fifth years: on certain functional parts only.
- All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse.
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw.
- Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy efficiency.
|Min. Circuit Amps:||8.5 Amps|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High:||390 CFM|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low:||340 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - High:||410 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - Low:||370 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Fan Only):||65 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Comp and Fan):||40 CFM|
|Electric Heat Performance|
|Electric Heater Size:||3.5 kW|
|No. Of Stages:||1|
|Nominal Heating:||12,000/9,900 BTU/h|
|Total Watts:||3,570/2,935 Watts|
|Total Amps:||15.5/14.1 Amps|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity:||19.5 amps|
|Heating Capacity:||13,800/13,600 BTU/h|
|CFM (Dry):||410 CFM|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width - Chassis:||40"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Depth - Wall Sleeve:||14 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/16"|
|Net Weight:||126.0 Lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||143.0 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:292972
- Chassis Type:Thru the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):14200
- Heating Capacity (BTU):13800
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.7
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:410
- Maximum Cooling Amps:7
- Maximum Cooling Watts:1465
- Maximum Heating Amps:7
- Maximum Heating Watts:1350
- Remote Control Included:No
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
- View All
- Air Conditioner Hardware
- Grille Assembly
- Appliance Warranties
- Air Conditioner Accessories
- Wall Sleeves
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Air Conditioner Hardware:View More »
$29.99Add to Cart
Grille Assembly:View More »
$34.99Add to Cart
Air Conditioner Accessories:View More »
$99.00Add to Cart