PTH093G35AXXX 9,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with 8,300 BTU Heat Pump, Electric Heat Backup, 11.5 EER, R410A Refrigerant, 2.2 Pts/Hr Dehumidification and 230/208 Volts
- Width: 42"
- Height: 16.0625"
- Depth: 21.5"
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
Wall Sleeves [REQUIRED]
Keep cool the right way with this powerful Amana PTAC air conditioner. Offering 9,000 BTUs of pure cooling power, this energy-efficient AC unit includes a dehumidifier. Available at AppliancesConnection
From the beginning, every Amana brand product has been made with the same core philosophy: to provide their customers with high-quality products that are reliable, meet their needs, and last longer than the rest. And they keep that philosophy firmly in mind as they build their industry-leading Amana brand Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTACs) and other heating and cooling products. Whether you are in the hotel/hospitality industry or provide assisted living services, Amana brand PTACs are designed to simplify your business with plain-and-simple product durability and advanced energy management features, while helping you to create the best environmental experience possible for your customer. Keeping these promises is top-priority through all stages of the production of Amana brand PTACs, from idea development through to finished product production. While they update the look of their Amana brand PTACs periodically, the components and internal assembly represent the result of a gradual evolution from the first Amana brand PTAC manufactured over 30 years ago. They focus on continual product improvement; the only new product concepts that make the cut are those that deliver valuable customer benefits.
- Energy Efficiencies
- With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Quiet Operation
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
- Assembled In The USA For 30 Years
- Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
- Increased Dehumidification Capacity
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Seven-Button Touch Pad
- Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Enjoy one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: First Year: parts and labor.
- Second through fifth years: parts and labor on certain sealed system components.
- Second through fifth years: on certain functional parts only.
- For complete warranty details, visit www.amana-ptac.com.
- 100% Run Tested
- All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse
- 7-5/8" Unit Front Depth
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw
- Removable Condenser Shroud
- Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Easy Pull-Out Filters
- Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant
- Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Front Desk Control
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- Room Freeze Protection
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy efficiency.
- Available at AJ Madison.
|Cooling Capacity (BTU):||9000|
|Heat:||Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup|
|Heating Capacity (BTU):||8500|
- Stock Id:318993
- Product Number:PTH093G35AXXX
- Chassis Type:Fixed
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):8500
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Weight:112 lbs
- Dehumidification:2.2 Pints/hr.
DGK1B Condenser Baffle Kit
KL03E Control Panel Security Key Lock
TDK02B Terminal Duct Grille
PSHW03A 208/230 Volt Power Disconnect Switch
PTSB320E 208/230 Volt Subbase Kit - 15/20 Amp
REK10B Low Voltage Kit (10 Pack)
EDK02B Extension Duct Kit
PTDK01E Transition Duct Kit - R410A Installations
DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Based Energy Management - Wireless RF Door Switch PIR Motion Combination (DT01G Required to Operate Properly)
HYDCS50BB Time-Release Condensate Pads - 50 Pack
DS01E DigiStat Remote RF Wireless Wall Mounted Thermostat with Auxiliary Motion PIR (Requires DT01G to Operate Properly)
PTCB10E Window Curtain Baffle - For R410A Models
SEZA0501A Wall Sleeve Adapter - ZoneAire 5 Pack
MDK01E Duct Extension Kit (Main Duct and Transition)
SECM1001A Wall Sleeve Adapter - Climate Master 10 Pack
DK900D Condensate Drain Kit for Either Internal or External Drain System
10 Year Major Component Warranty
SGK01TB Exterior Stamped Aluminum Grille: Stonewood Beige
AGK01CB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Anodized Aluminum
AGK01DB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
AGK01TB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Stonewood Beige Baked Enamel
AGK01SB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Custom Colored Baked Enamel
PGK01WB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: White Baked Enamel
PGK01TB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Stonewood Baked Enamel
PGK01DB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.