PTC123G35AXXX DigiSmart Series 11,700 BTU Cooling and 12,000 BTU Heating Capacity PTAC Unit, 10.3 Energy Efficiency Ratio, R410A Refrigerant, Thru the Wall Chassis, 230/208 Volts
- Width: 42"
- Height: 16.0625"
- Depth: 21.5"
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
Wall Sleeves [REQUIRED]
This is Amana's quietest PTAC yet. The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provides a quiet environment, allowing you to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights. The PTC123G35AXXX features a STC (Sound Transmission Class) of 28, and an EER (Energy Efficiency Rating) 10.3 / 10.4, which may qualify you for rebates offered by electrical power companies. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 5-Year Limited Warranty: Amana PTACs come with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry, The first year both parts and labor are covered, the second year through the fifth year, parts and labor on certain sealed system components are covered, and certain functional parts only are covered in the second through fifth year. Complete warranty details are available by clicking on the "Manuals & Guides" tab, then click on "Warranty.pdf".
- Amana tests every PTAC during assembly in their Fayetteville, TN plant and again prior to shipment. They also perform leak tests.
- Amana PTACs have one of the industries' shallowest front depths at only 7 5/8". The front panel may be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw which helps prevent unauthorized tampering with the PTAC.
- Amana's removable condenser shroud allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Every Amana PTAC comes with easy to pull-out filters which are washable and easy to maintain.
- Amana PTACs include a filter dryer for the sealed system refrigerant. This protects the compressor and lengthens the life of the PTAC by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Every Amana PTAC has a 7-button touch pad and LED Display. This makes it easy to use and set the temperature to your liking.
- The Amana Condensate Dispersion System removes condensate from indoor cooling operation by throwing water directly on to the outdoor coil for rapid evaporation and increased cooling efficiencies. The slinger ring on the new, enhanced fan draws water up and into the fan blades. This water is then atomized and evaporated into the atmosphere through the condenser. Increased surface area from the coil allows more water to be evaporated on the sides of the coils and helps to minimize condensate run-off.
- Front Desk Control is a useful feature for motels, hotels, and other multi room establishments. Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart™ control and energy management software. With Digi-Smart™, using the optional RF antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics. Amana brand PTACs also has a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch. Call us for more details.
- Every Amana PTAC has room freeze protection. If the PTAC senses temperatures of 40°F or below, automatically the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater will be activated.
- The controls on every Amana PTAC are easy to use. A simple efficient layout of the 7 button control panel makes operation effortless.
- Amana's newly designed front and neutral color make it compatible with virtually any room decor.
- Amana has engineered an easy to read diagnostic system using on-board LEDs taking out the guess work should a problem arise.
- Amana's use of a stonewood room front balances practical design and attractive styling. Add the fact that the sleek 7 5/8" depth maximizes the usable space of your room.
- Amana's PTACs can be installed flush to a finished floor if desired.
- Amana's built-in 30 second fan-off delay allows the fan to continue after the compressor stops. This feature improves efficiency by dispersing the heated or cooled air into the room instead of wasting the conditioned air and leaving it on the coils.
- Amana's compressor lock-in feature helps prolong compressor life by preventing short-cycling. When the compressor is switched from Off to On because room temperature has risen or fallen below the specified limit, it will remain on for at least 4 minutes. If the temperature set-point is changed during these 4 minutes, the lock-in feature is overridden.
- With the use of the 7 button control panel, you can override the predetermined fan mode for either continuous operation or cycle mode with the thermostat on a temporary basis.
- Hidden ventilation control allows you to manage ventilation requirements.
- Amana PTACs are assembled in the USA. Amana has been doing this for 30 years. Amana uses Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing in their Fayetteville, TN, plant.
|Cooling Power:||11,700 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Rating:||10.4|
|Fan Only CFM:||65|
|Dehumidification Power:||3.6 Pints/Hr|
|Electric Heat (kW):||3.5|
|Heating Power:||12,000 BTU|
- Stock Id:256865
- Product Number:PTC123G35AXXX
- Chassis Type:Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):11700
- Heating Capacity (BTU):12000
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- Heat:Electric Heat
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:10.3
- Control Type:Digital
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:310
- Maximum Cooling Amps:5.6
- Maximum Cooling Watts:1135
- Maximum Heating Amps:15.5
- Maximum Heating Watts:3570
- Remote Control Included:No
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
DGK1B Condenser Baffle Kit
KL03E Control Panel Security Key Lock
TDK02B Terminal Duct Grille
PSHW03A 208/230 Volt Power Disconnect Switch
PTSB320E 208/230 Volt Subbase Kit - 15/20 Amp
REK10B Low Voltage Kit (10 Pack)
EDK02B Extension Duct Kit
PTDK01E Transition Duct Kit - R410A Installations
DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Based Energy Management - Wireless RF Door Switch PIR Motion Combination (DT01G Required to Operate Properly)
HYDCS50BB Time-Release Condensate Pads - 50 Pack
DS01E DigiStat Remote RF Wireless Wall Mounted Thermostat with Auxiliary Motion PIR (Requires DT01G to Operate Properly)
PTCB10E Window Curtain Baffle - For R410A Models
SEZA0501A Wall Sleeve Adapter - ZoneAire 5 Pack
SECM1001A Wall Sleeve Adapter - Climate Master 10 Pack
DK900D Condensate Drain Kit for Either Internal or External Drain System
10 Year Major Component Warranty
SGK01TB Exterior Stamped Aluminum Grille: Stonewood Beige
AGK01CB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Anodized Aluminum
AGK01DB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
AGK01TB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Stonewood Beige Baked Enamel
AGK01SB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Custom Colored Baked Enamel
PGK01WB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: White Baked Enamel
PGK01TB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Stonewood Baked Enamel
PGK01DB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.