PBH092E12BB 9000 BTU Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner With R-410A Refrigerant, Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control, High Energy Efficiency, Easily Removable Condenser Top & 2 Fan Speeds
Amana PBH092E12CB ($589.00)
- Width: 26"
- Height: 15.63"
- Depth: 21.88"
Compared to large capacity central units, room air conditioners have several advantages. The initial cost of a room air conditioning unit is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Because room air conditioners are designed for cooling small spaces, operating costs are reduced. And, room air conditioners can provide personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 9,000 Cooling BTU
- 8,500 Heat Pump BTU
- 3,900 Electric Heat Backup BTU
- 9.4 E.E.R.
- 2.5 Pts/Hr Dehumidification
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control
High Energy Efficiency
- Saves you money when compared to lower EER models.
Easily Removable Condenser Top
- Allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils.
- This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other system sealed components.
- Remove six easy access screws and let the cleaning begin!
- U.L (Underwriters Laboratory) listed; USA and Canada.
- Slide-out for easy installation and service accessibility.
- 2 speeds: High and Low.
- Yes - (Cooling only - Auto fan operation).
- Yes - High Speed.
- 30 CFM.
- Top discharge with 4-way adjustable air throw.
Easy Access Slide-Out-Filter
- Permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean.
Condensate Drain Spout
- Yes - external drain spout on the PBWS01A optional wall sleeve.
Accessory Wall Sleeve (Sold Separately)
- PBWS01A is a solid-sided, heavily insulated metal sleeve.
- It includes a stamped aluminum exterior grille with a weather-seal rear enclosure for installation without the chassis.
- The sleeve has a solid bottom for complete weather-tight installation.
- An optional PBWMFC can be used when a more permanent weather seal is needed for sleeves installed without the chassis.
100% Full Factory Run Test
- On all units for high reliability and dependability.
- Units start the first time - every time!
- Designed with guest comfort in mind - providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come.
- 1-Year Entire Unit and 5-Year Sealed System Components.
- Goodman Company L.P. will repair or replace any factory defective part or sealed system leak caused by a defective part.
- See product warranty for complete details.
|Capacity / BTUH:||9,000 BTU|
|Capacity / BTUH:||3,900 BTU|
|Heat Pump (Reverse Cycle)|
|Capacity / BTUH:||8,500 BTU|
|Thermostatic Drain Valve:||Yes|
|Circuit Breaker Size:||5-15P|
|Power Cord Length:||8.0 Ft. with LCDI|
|1-Year Entire Unit Limited Warranty:||Yes|
|5-Year Sealed System Limited Warranty:||Yes|
|Approx. Chassis Weight:||79.0 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||92.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||21 7/8"|
|Overall Depth (Chassis):||16 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||15 5/8"|
|Sleeve Cutout Width:||26 3/16"|
|Sleeve Cutout Depth:||16 3/8" Maximum Wall Thickness|
|Sleeve Cutout Height:||15 13/16"|
- Stock Id:291048
- Product Number:PBH092E12BB
- Chassis Type:Thru the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):8500
- Volts:115 Volts
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Plug Type:5-15P
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.4
- Control Type:Digital
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:265
- Maximum Cooling Amps:8.8
- Maximum Cooling Watts:960
- Maximum Heating Amps:7.7
- Maximum Heating Watts:860
- Remote Control Included:Yes
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us. Download Rebate Form
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.