Amana ART318FFDB 30 Inch Freestanding Top Freezer Refrigerator with 18.15 cu ft. Total Capacity, 4 Glass Shelves, 5.09 cu. ft. Freezer Capacity, with Reversible Doors, Crisper Drawer, ADA Compliant, Door Storage, Garden Fresh in Black
Quick Specs View More
- Width: 29.75"
- Height: 65.875"
- Depth: 31.375"
- Type: Freestanding
- Style: Top Freezer
- Total Capacity: 18.15 cu ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 13.06 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 5.09 cu. ft.
- Field Reversible Doors: Yes
- Type of Shelves: Glass
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Door Storage
- Garden Fresh
Amana ART318FFDB Dimensions
- Exterior Width 30"
- Depth 31.375"
- Depth with Door at 90 Degrees 59.75"
- Height 65.875"
- Size Full Size
- Width 29.75"
Amana ART318FFDB Specs
- Brand Amana
- SKU ART318FFDB
- UPC 883049409610
- Stock Id 706584
- Product Number ART318FFDB
- Warranty Info Brand New Factory Sealed With 1 Year USA Warranty
- Color Black
- Field Reversible Doors Yes
- Type Freestanding
- Style Top Freezer
- Handle Type Pocket
- Type of Shelves Glass
- Total Capacity 18.15 cu ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity 13.06 cu. ft.
- Number of Shelves 4
- Freezer Capacity 5.09 cu. ft.
- Cabinet Color Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors 2
- Freezer Yes
- Freezer Type Shelves
- Crisper Yes
- Door Storage Yes
- Garden Fresh Yes
- Glass Door No
- Frequency 60 Hz.
- Warranty Terms Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Height To Top Of Cabinet 65.375"
- Refrigerator Shelves Glass
- Depth without Doors 28.875"
- Depth Closed without Handles 31.375"
- Weight 200.00 lbs
Still not sure what to get? Visit our blog for more ideas!
Introducing Smeg Mini Retro Refrigerators at Appliances Connection
Why You Need a Forté Retro Refrigerator for Your Home
Introducing the New Triple Zone Freezer from Fisher & Paykel
The Ultimate Freezer Buying Guide
8 Other Things You Can Store in a Wine Cooler Besides Wine
Pros vs. Cons: Column Refrigerators and Freezers
Auto Defrost vs. Frost-Free Freezers: What's the Difference?
Troubleshooting Your Freezer When Something Goes Wrong
Pros vs. Cons: Drawer Refrigerators
Refrigeration That Lasts, Thanks to the All-New Perlick Armor Feature
This is a replacement for a garage "surplus food" refrigerator/freezer who had seen its time. Most noticeable is that compressor seldomly runs suggesting our former model was due for scrap yard plus this update is much more efficient. Look forward to energy savings. Same features as prior model with slightly larger freezer area. Believe Amana is owned by Whirlpool, whose products we have in our kitchen
Was this helpful? 👍 1 👎 1