30" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, Broiler Drawer, 5.1 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Cast Iron Grates in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
The Amana AGR5330BA 5.1 cu. ft. gas range cook everything from weekday meals to family feasts. The SpillSaver upswept cooktop contains messy spills and the sealed burners make cleanup simple. Its easy touch controls let you set bake r boil temperatures with just a touch. IT has control locks to disable cotrol panel to avoid unintended use. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 5.1 cu. ft. oven capacity lets you cook multiple dishes at once, so you can handle everything from daily meals to large family dinners with ease.
- Cooktop features one 11500-BTU sealed burner and three 9500-BTU sealed burners. Sealed burners make clean-up quick by limiting spills from dripping beneath the cooktop, dishwasher safe grates and LP convertible.
- Enjoy even baking and browning in this powerful oven.
- Under-oven broiler. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side to provide space for all your broiling needs.
- Easy Touch electronic oven controls let you set bake or broil temperatures with just a touch. Plus, a clock and kitchen timer make it easy to count down to dinner time.
- Control Lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Extra-large oven window and bright oven light help you keep track of dinner without having to open the oven door and disturb the oven temperature.
- SpillSaver upswept cooktop. The raised edges and smooth surface of this cooktop simplify clean-up.
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to accommodate almost any size of cookware, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Gloss finish, cast iron grates are durable and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Oven features built-in clock, control lockout, digital display, interior light, LP convertible and oven window.
- Limited 1-year warranty
|Appliance Type||Gas Range|
|Broiler Burner Rating||16500 BTU|
|Burner Grate Material||Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron|
|Capacity of Oven||5.1 cu. ft.|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed|
|Cleaning Type||Manual Clean|
|Color of Cooktop||White|
|Cooktop Surface Type||Deep Recessed|
|Oven Cleaning Options||Manual Clean|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Included Items||Propane (LP) Conversion Kit|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
- Stock Id:356184
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:5.1 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Control Type:Electro-Mechanical
- Volts:120 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electrical
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cleaning Type:Manual Clean
- Downdraft Exhaust:No
- Broiler Location:Drawer
- Broiler Burner Rating (BTU):16500
Cast Iron Grates
Heavy-duty cast-iron grates are designed for you to slide pots and pans from burner to burner.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Clock and Timer
Digital clock and timer not only make the gas range look high tech, but also allows you to monitor the time, and time your cooking more effectively.
This feature disables the control panel to prevent accidental use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: