24" Built In Full Console Dishwasher with 3 Wash Cycles, 12 Place Settings, Quick Wash, Energy Star Certified, in Black
Learn more »
This tall tub dishwasher with its multi-level tower wash system and push button controls is an excellent choice for your kitchen. It is ENERGY STAR qualified so it helps you save on utility bills. Plus, it features a heated dry option, a high temperature wash, and a 1-hour wash cycle. Available at AppliancesConnection
This tall tub dishwasher is ENERGY STAR® qualified and features push button controls and a heated dry option for a spot-free shine every time.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Save water. Save energy. Save money. Help save the planet. These dishwashers meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Triple Filter Wash System
- There's no need to prewash your dishes with the Triple Filter wash system. A combination of a filter screen, coarse filter, and a micro-fine filter cup remove even the tiniest food particles from the wash water. That means clean dishes.
Tall Tub Interior
- Move over, short stuff, this is one tall order! The tall tub interior accommodates more dishes and provides more room so you can add that one last dish or large pizza pan.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Need a quick turnaround? The 1-Hour Wash cycle knocks out a lightly soiled load fast.
Heated Dry Option
- Leave the dish towel on the rack. The heated dry function whisks away moisture. Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard—no towel required.
High Temperature Wash Option
- Turn up the heat. With the High Temperature Wash option, a heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle and an extra rinse is added for enhanced cleaning and drying.
- Provides a stylish refined console design that's at home in any kitchen. Flat controls keep cycle selection simple and your kitchen looking sleek.
Push Button Controls
- Say goodbye to knobs and dials. Integrated buttons allow you to easily select cycles and options, and provide a sleek look that is sure to enhance any kitchen.
Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
Before operating your new dishwasher, carefully read its Use and Care Guide for instruction on the proper use, care and maintenance of your dishwasher and for warranty information. Click here to download a copy of the Use and Care Guide.
|Number of Cycles||3|
|Heavy Duty Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Options||2|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Tub Design||Tall Tub|
|Sound Tested DBA||63|
|Capacity||12 Place Settings|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 Inches|
- Stock Id:313701
- Capacity:12 Place Settings
- Type:Built In
- Accepts Panels:No
- Control Style:Full Console
- Rack Material:Vinyl
- Number of Racks:2
- Tub Material:Plastic
- Noise Level:63 dBA
- Touch Sensitive Controls:No
- Child Lock:No
- Hard Food Disposer:No
- Delicate Cycle:No
- Quick Wash:Yes
- Delay Wash:Yes
- Air Dry:No
- Heated Dry:Yes
- Rinse Only Cycle:No
- Soil Sensor:No
- Eco-Friendly Wash Cycle:No
- Steam Wash:No
- Fan Dry:No
- Status Light:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Cutlery Tray:Yes
- Tall Tub:Yes
- Adjustable Racks:No
- Exterior Width:24"
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Stainless Steel Interior:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- NSF Certified:No
W10355016 Affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner 16 Oz.
$19.99Qty: Rebate Available
KIT-SSDWC72COMP Dishwasher Installation Kit: 72" Braided Dishwasher Connector with Brass Elbow, Adaptor Elbow, 3 Wire Grounded, Topaz Romex Connector, Two 30-452 Wire Connectors and Two 8" Tie Wraps
60" Dishwasher Kit Connector with 3/8" Compression and Elbow
10 Year Major Component Warranty
Badger Series BADGER5XP 3/4 HP Continuous Feed Waste Disposer with 1725 RPM Dura-Drive Induction Motor, Rugged Galvanized Steel Construction
BADGER 5 Badger 5 1/2 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal
Evolution Compact Food Waste Disposer
Evolution Essential Food Waste Disposer
Evolution Cover Control Plus 3/4 HP Batch Feed Waste Disposer with 1725 RPM Motor
Evolution Excel Food Waste Disposer
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Energy Guide
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Installation Instructions
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Owners Manual
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Warranty
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Use and Care (4740.51 KB)
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Warranty (107.91 KB)
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Energy Guide (372.70 KB)
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Installation Instruction (12280.85 KB)
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Specifications Sheet (3738.32 KB)
- Amana ADB1100AWB - Dimension Guide (177.64 KB)