30" Electric Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Coil Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 4.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Black
Quick Specs: View More
- Width: 29.875"
- Height: 46.875"
- Depth: 27.75"
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.8 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Coil
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Drawer: Storage
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Dual Door: Yes
The ACR4530BAB 30" freestanding electric range features a 4.8 cu. ft. self-cleaning oven. The oven has an extra large oven window, allowing you to watch your food as it cooks. The cooktop has four elements with two 1250 watt and two 2100 watt elements. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity. It's perfect for large holiday gatherings and every day in between
- Two 8 in. 2100-watt and two 6 in. 1250-watt coil elements for cooking flexibility
- Electric oven provides even baking and browning
- Variable broil allows you to control the heat in 5-degree increments; choose a higher heat for meats and lower heat for delicate desserts
- Storage drawer helps keep pots, pans and lids within easy reach
- Easy Touch Electronic oven controls let you set bake or broil temperatures with just a touch. Plus, a clock and oven timer make it easy to count down to dinner time
- Oven control lockout helps prevents unintended use and changes to your oven settings
- Adjustable time self-cleaning oven lets you select the right amount of time for light, medium or heavy soils
- Extra-large oven window so you can keep a close eye on your food, without opening the oven door
- Spillsaver upswept cooktop provides a smooth, seamless surface with raised edges and removable drip bowls to help make cleanup simple
- 2 oven racks and 5 rack positions so you can cook multiple dishes at once
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
|Cooktop Element Style||Coil|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||2100 watt|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1250 watt|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1250 watt|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||2100 watt|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Coil|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Bake Element Power 240/208v||2400@240 V|
|Broiler Element Power 240/208v||3400@240 V|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||46 7/8 Inches|
|Style and Extras|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Selections||Control Lockout; Automatic Door Latch; Clock; Timer|
- Stock Id:347837
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Digital Clock:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:No
- Oven Racks:2
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.8 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Dual Door:Yes
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Frequency:60 Hz.
This feature disables the control panel to prevent accidental use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Optimize your kitchen space with additional storage space for pots and pans.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Info & Guides
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Dimension Guide
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Installation Instructions
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Specifications Sheet
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Use and Care Guide
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Warranty
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Use and Care (285.23 KB)
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Dimension Guide (116.87 KB)
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Installation Instruction (764.10 KB)
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Specifications Sheet (4729.47 KB)
- Amana ACR4530BAB - Warranty (67.82 KB)