40" Electric Freestanding Range with 2 Burners, Smoothtop, 1.5 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, in Blue
This is a special order item and cannot be cancelled nor returnable once the item is allocated. Est. arrival is 2-4 weeks (subject to availability). You will be contacted via email with a status on the item within 3 Business Days
Learn more »
The AGA Total Control Range Cooker is a newly designed version of the classic icon of British cooking. Three radiant-heat cast iron ovens and two hotplates give you 10 delicious ways to cook in one range. Just imagine the ability to bake, roast, boil, simmer, and warm…all at the same time! It's the perfect range for today's increasingly popular slow-cooked recipes. The ovens are controlled and programmed with a state-of-the-art touch screen panel and remote handset, for flexibility you won't find on any other cooking appliance. Best of all, the AGA Total Control makes cooking simple and the results are amazing. Available at AppliancesConnection
- Cast iron radiant heat cooking throughout each oven and both hotplates providing 10 Cooking Methods in one range
- Independent electric heating elements embedded in each cast iron oven and hotplate give the ability to operate each oven and hotplate separately and independent from each other
- Three Large Capacity Multi-Function Cast Iron Ovens – Roasting oven approx. 425°F-475°F), Baking oven (approx. 325°F-375°F) and Slow Cook oven (approx. 212°F-245°F)
- Programmable digital remote control handset with up to two cooking cycles per day, seven days a week
- Two 14½" diameter Cast Iron Hotplates – Boiling hotplate (626°F) and Simmering hotplate (392°F) can accommodate extra-large pans or may be used as a griddle cooking surface
- State-of-the-art touchscreen controls for multi-function flexibility
- Range may be turned off and does not need to be on all the time like the traditional AGA range
Ovens take under an hour to reach full temperature; Hotplates take under 11 minutes to reach full temperature
Complimentary Cookware Included:
- (1) 13" x 18" Large Enameled Roasting Pan with Broiling Rack
- (1) 12 ½" x 13 ½" Half Size Enameled Roasting Pan with Broiling Rack
- (1) 18 ¾" x 13 ½" Floor Grid
- (3) 17" x 13 ½" Oven Grid Shelves
- (1) Cold Plain Shelf
- (1) Roasting Oven Perforate Baffle
- (1) Hotplate Toaster
- (1) Wire Brush
|Overall Dimensions||35 7/8"H x 38 7/8"W x 27 1/2"D|
|Vent Options||In room venting flue|
|Electrical Requirements||240v, 40amp, 60Hz|
|Cast Iron Ovens|
|Ovens Dimensions (Each)||9 5/8"H x 13 5/8"W x 18 3/4"D|
|Roasting Oven||Top Right|
|Baking Oven||Bottom Left|
|Slow Cook Oven||Bottom Right|
|Each Oven Capacity||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Ovens Capacity||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Boiling and Simmering Plates||14 1/2" Diameter|
|Warranty Terms||5 year limited parts and labor|
- Stock Id:263753
- Series:Total Control
- Burners / Elements:2
- Exterior Width:40"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:1.5 cu. ft.
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Amps:40 Amps
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:No
- Oven Racks:3
- Interior Width:13.625"
- Interior Depth:18.75"
- Interior Height:9.625"
- Series:Total Control
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Roasting Oven:425F-475F
- Baking Oven:325F-375F
- Digital Clock:No
- Warranty Terms:5 Years Parts and Labor
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Steam Oven:Yes
- Dual Door:Yes
- Slow Cook Oven:212F-245F
- Total Ovens Capacity:4.5 cu. ft.
Always at the right temperature
No need for temperature dials! Each oven and hotplate is preset to be at the perfect heat for the job, making cooking easier and uncomplicated.
Multiple ovens with huge capacity
The oven design gives you more space and enables you to grill at the top of the oven, bake in the middle, and fry on the floor, all while simmering, boiling, or toasting on the hotplates.
A touch-screen panel makes it easier for you to control your cook settings.
AGA/Marvel Free Dishwasher
Get a FREE AGA Dishwasher when you purchase an AGA Cast Iron Range and any Marvel full size Refrigerator.
This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- AGA ATC3DEB - User Instructions
- AGA ATC3DEB - Installation Guide
- AGA ATC3DEB - Door Adjustment Guide
- AGA ATC3DEB - Handrail Assembly Guide
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Total Control Brochure
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Total Control User Handbook
- AGA ATC3DEB - How the AGA cooker became an Icon
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Traditional Cooker Brochure
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Traditional Cooker Brochure (French)
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Marvel Pro Brochure
- AGA ATC3DEB - AGA Legacy Brochure
- AGA ATC3DEB - Specification