Learn more »
PRO+ Wine Cellar Undercounter elegance with a large capacity, this model stores up to 45 bottles, including magnums. Available at AppliancesConnection
PRO+ Wine Cellar
Undercounter elegance with a large capacity, this model stores up to 45 bottles, including magnums.
Exclusive MicroSentry Monitor
- The MicroSentry monitor controls the refrigeration system's performance to maintain a constant and precise temperature.
A visual and audible alarm signals if the temperature goes above or below the set point for a period of time which may impact storage quality or if a door is left ajar.
A discreet amber LED display shows content temperature in real time.
The digital touch controls provide an easy interface to select the desired temperature for perfect wine storage.
- Interior light can be set for continuous display.
Signature Ebony Interior
Inclined Display Rack
- Showcases wine bottles, with additional storage in the back.
Dual-Pane, Tinted, UV-Resistant Glass Door
- Protects contents from damaging UV rays.
- Extends smoothly, with built-in safety stops, to hold all types of wine bottles.
Maple Trim On Racks
- Is perfect for custom finishing.
Accommodates Up To 45 Bottles, Including Magnums
Left Hinge Door Swing
|Capacity:||45 Bottles Including Magnums|
|Signature Ebony Interior:||Yes|
|Glass Door:||Dual-Pane, Tinted, UV-Resistant|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Shipping Weight:||130 Lbs|
- Stock Id:153261
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Bottle Capacity:45
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:115 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- Hinge Side:Left
- ADA compliant:No
- Glass Door:Yes
- Temperature Zones:Single
- Wine Racks:5
- Drain Required:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Exterior Width:24"
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Compact (Category):Yes
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Rack Type:Adjustable
- Frequency:60 Hz.
- Star-K Certified:No
- Temperature Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Rack Options:Slide Out
- Number of Wine Racks:4
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: