44" Legacy Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 2.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Electronic Ignition in White
This freestanding range hood is part of AGA's Legacy series of range hood. This range features a dedicated broiling oven with a 2300 watt element. The 7 mode multifunction programmable oven provides different settings depending on what you need to bake. Available at AppliancesConnection
- This versatile cooktop is equipped with sealed gas burners, featuring an integral wok burner. Available in both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane. Grates are matte porcelain enamel finish on all models.
- this integral clock has a timer with a delayed baking feature, allowing you to program when the oven turns on and off. Plus, the key lock prevents little hands from accidentally starting ovens.
- Programmable ovens use true convection to continuously circulate hot air through the cavity for faster, more even cooking. The 36" model has 1.8 cu. ft. of capacity, with four heavy duty oven racks and a removable plate warmer. The 44" model features 2.4 cu. ft. of capacity, three oven racks, and a roasting tin.
- The 44" model features a convenient storage drawer which is the perfect place to store baking trays, saucepans, and kitchen towels so they are always close by.
Dedicated broiling oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
|Oven & Cooktop Features|
|Total Capacity:||5.1 cu. ft.|
|Fuel:||Natural gas or LPG|
|Materials:||Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel|
|Ovens:||7-Mode Multifunction Oven|
|Controls:||Independent Control of All Cooking Zones|
|Burners:||Six high power gas burners, including two ultra rapid 15,000 BTU burners|
|Hood Recommendation:||AGA 48" 1,200 CFM Vent Hood|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Left and Right Rear (Wok):||15,000 NG (15,000 LP)|
|Left and Right Center:||9,200 NG (8,000 LP)|
|Left Front:||5,000 NG (4,200 LP)|
|Right Front:||12,000 NG (12,000 LP)|
|Capacity:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2500 Watts|
|Bake Rating:||2200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)|
|Inner Brown Rating:||1150 Watts|
|Outer Brown Rating:||1200 Watts|
|Base Heat:||1000 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door|
|Capacity:||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2500 Watts|
|Capacity:||0.5 cu. ft.|
|Broiler Rating:||8 Pass, 2300 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||1 Broiling Tray|
|Electrical & Gas Requirements|
|Electrical Requirements:||7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)|
|Gas Requirements:||Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 0.5" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Installation:||Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Depth:||25.68" (Excl. handles but incl. rear extension)|
|Depth excl. handles and rear extension:||23.38"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||440 lbs.|
- Stock Id:133110
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:No
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Digital Clock:No
- Exterior Width:44"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Burners / Elements:6
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Oven Racks:7 and More
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Double Oven:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:240 Volts
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Modules Required:No
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2500
Lights burners without the need of standing pilot.
This feature disables the control panel to prevent accidental use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Optimize your kitchen space with additional storage space for pots and pans.
A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.