44" Legacy Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, Storage Drawer, 2.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Electronic Ignition in Cranberry
- Series: Legacy
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Exterior Width: 44"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 2.4 cu. ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements: 6
- Drawer: Storage
- Convection: Yes
- LP Conversion: Yes
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
This freestanding range hood is part of AGA's Legacy series of range hood. This range features a dedicated broiling oven with a 2300 watt element. The 7 mode multifunction programmable oven provides different settings depending on what you need to bake. Available at AppliancesConnection
- This versatile cooktop is equipped with sealed gas burners, featuring an integral wok burner. Available in both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane. Grates are matte porcelain enamel finish on all models.
- this integral clock has a timer with a delayed baking feature, allowing you to program when the oven turns on and off. Plus, the key lock prevents little hands from accidentally starting ovens.
- Programmable ovens use true convection to continuously circulate hot air through the cavity for faster, more even cooking. The 36" model has 1.8 cu. ft. of capacity, with four heavy duty oven racks and a removable plate warmer. The 44" model features 2.4 cu. ft. of capacity, three oven racks, and a roasting tin.
- The 44" model features a convenient storage drawer which is the perfect place to store baking trays, saucepans, and kitchen towels so they are always close by.
Dedicated broiling oven
- 8 pass, 2300 watt element
- Preheats in just 5 minutes
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
|Oven & Cooktop Features|
|Total Capacity:||5.1 cu. ft.|
|Fuel:||Natural gas or LPG|
|Materials:||Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel|
|Ovens:||7-Mode Multifunction Oven|
|Controls:||Independent Control of All Cooking Zones|
|Burners:||Six high power gas burners, including two ultra rapid 15,000 BTU burners|
|Hood Recommendation:||AGA 48" 1,200 CFM Vent Hood|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Left and Right Rear (Wok):||15,000 NG (15,000 LP)|
|Left and Right Center:||9,200 NG (8,000 LP)|
|Left Front:||5,000 NG (4,200 LP)|
|Right Front:||12,000 NG (12,000 LP)|
|Capacity:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2500 Watts|
|Bake Rating:||2200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)|
|Inner Brown Rating:||1150 Watts|
|Outer Brown Rating:||1200 Watts|
|Base Heat:||1000 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door|
|Capacity:||2.4 cu. ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2500 Watts|
|Capacity:||0.5 cu. ft.|
|Broiler Rating:||8 Pass, 2300 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||1 Broiling Tray|
|Electrical & Gas Requirements|
|Electrical Requirements:||7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)|
|Gas Requirements:||Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 0.5" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Installation:||Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Depth:||25.68" (Excl. handles but incl. rear extension)|
|Depth excl. handles and rear extension:||23.38"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||440 lbs.|
- Stock Id:242316
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Oven Racks:7 and More
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:44"
- Burners / Elements:6
- Double Oven:Yes
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Digital Clock:No
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Electronic Ignition:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:No
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2500
Lights burners without the need of standing pilot.
Optimize your kitchen space with additional storage space for pots and pans.
A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
PCC-27004 3 Prong 4' 50AMP Range Cord, Gray
PCC-27204 4 Prong 4' 50 amp Range Cord UL
PCC-27205 4 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27206 4 Prong 6' 50AMP Range Cords
PCC-27006 3 Prong 6' SRDT 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
PCC-27005 3 Prong 5' 50AMP Range Cords, Gray
36" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
48" Gas Range & Gas Furnace Flex-line / Hose.
A037154 Side Concealer Panel for Legacy Series
SAPRO44SBWHT 44" Backsplash For PRO+ and Legacy Ranges: White
SAPRO44SBIVY 44" Backsplash For PRO+ and Legacy Ranges: Ivory
SAPRO44SBBLK 44" Backsplash For PRO+ and Legacy Ranges: Black
SAPRO44SBCRN 44" Backsplash For PRO+ and Legacy Ranges: Cranberry
10 Year Major Component Warranty
AGA Legacy Free Dishwasher
Get a FREE AGA Legacy Dishwasher when you purchase an AGA Legacy Range and any AGA Legacy or Marvel full size Refrigerator.
This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: