Learn more »
XtremeAIR 36 Inch Island Mount Range Hood with 900 CFM Centrifugal Blower, Stainless Steel Baffle Filters, Stainless Steel Oil CaptureTunnel, Ultra Quiet Dual Squirrel Cage Motor, 4 Speed Heat Touch Sensitive Electronic Control and LED Lighting System w/ LCD DisplayAvailable at AppliancesConnection
XtremeAIR® is a trademark brand. It has been recognized as one of the leaders of quiet & powerful kitchen ventilation systems. We have maintained its specialization and focused on becoming the definitive kitchen ventilation brand in the appliance industry. Having earned a reputation for being well constructed and high-powered, XtremeAIR® set its sight on redefining the industry by focusing on quality, style, and design. XtremeAIR® specializes in innovative design, latest technology components to develop our state of the art range hoods. Our main R & D (research & development) department is located in California and every member of our team in our company has worked very hard and intelligent to achieve these goals.
Our commitment is to deliver to consumers the highest quality & stylish products. Our standard is the competitions high-end product. XtremeAIR® products are built with top materials such as super thick 1.0 mm /19 gauge rust-proof Non-magnetic commercial stainless steel, seamless body construction, stainless steel oil tunnel / oil container, squirrel cage blower, sealed motor, sealed LCD control panel, LED energy light system, 900-1200 CFM; more than powerful enough for heavy duty, professional style cooking equipment. To ensure our products are free from defects in workmanship and materials, our products are not only inspected, tested, and well packed at our main facility but are also 100% re-inspected, tested, and carefully re-packed at our head quarter-facility in California, USA.
XtremeAIR® range hoods are not only powerful, super quiet, durable, and more reliable than any other range hoods on the market, but we offer the highest value as well. XtremeAIR® is one of few brands that offer 10 (ten) years motor limited warranty which is why XtremeAIR® range hood become a must for every kitchen around the world. Make an informed range hood purchase, choose XtremeAIR® range hoods.
- Mounting Version: Island Mount
- Body Design: Stainless steel body with 8.0 mm canopy temper glass design.
- Filter: Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Oil Container: Stainless steel oil tunnel
- Material: Super thick 1.0mm, Non-Magnetic = Rustproof commercial grade high quality stainless steel.
- Motor: Ultra quiet dual squirrel cage motor.
- CFM: 900, centrifugal blower
- Sone: Minimum 1.5 (46dB), Maximum 6.5 (67dB)
- Control: 4 speeds touch sensitive electronic control w/ small LCD Display, both side accessible.
- Delayed power auto shut off (Programmable 1-15 minutes)
- Lighting: 4 2W energy efficient LED lights
- Ducting Size: 6 inch round duct vent on top
- Voltage: 120V @ 60Hz (USA & Canada Standard)
- Warranty: Ten-years Motor Limited Factory Warranty (see details)
- Dimensions: 35.5" x 23.625" x (23" to 42") (W x L x H)
|Mounting Type:||Island Mount|
|Height:||23" - 42"|
|Approved for Outdoor Use:||No|
- Stock Id:292712
- Style:Chimney Style
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Blower Type:Internal
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Mounting Type:Island Mount
- Warranty Terms:2 Years
- Height Adjustable:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Height Range:23" to 42"
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X