The Whynter 40 pint & 65 pint portable dehumidifiers are high capacity units with exceptional low-temperature operability. These dehumidifiers can be continuously operated with a direct drain option to efficiently remove surrounding atmospheric moisture in a wide range of ambient conditions. Ideal for the basement, attic or other unusual environment usage. To ensure fresher and cleaner air when using in damp environments, Whynter units come equipped standard with an advanced anti-bacterial silver ion filter.
To maintain a steady, comfortable humidity level, these Whynter dehumidifiers come standard with an auto-restart and auto-shutoff options for the compressor that activate based on your selected humidity level. Built for high capacity usage, these units are suited for enclosed areas as large 2500-3500 sq ft. These Whynter dehumidifier units are designed to offer easy operation and portability for all your humidity control requirements.
Whynter believes in redefining the way you live. We know every bit counts and we want to bring you exceptional products that make your day a little easier and a whole lot more comfortable. From enjoying a chilly evening in the backyard to sleeping soundly on a hot summer night, our products are all about giving you one less thing to worry about.
Just making your life convenient is not all there is. Being able to bring that comfort with you around the house is also essential. Whynter products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using our products when and where you need it the most. Almost as important as bringing you products that get the job done, we also insist that the product looks good. Combining form and function is something we constantly work towards.
- 40 pint (18.9 liter) capacity dehumidifier
- 10.5 pint (5 liter) removable water bucket
- Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
- Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity
- Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
- Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
- Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
- Direct drain option for continuous operation
- Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 54 dBA
- Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
- Anti-bacterial silver ion filter and washable pre-filter included
- Extendable grip handle and caster wheels for portability
- Power consumption: 490 Watts / 4.8 Amps
- Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 14.2"W x 10.5"D x 20"H
- Packaging Dimensions: 16"W x 12.5"D x 21"H
- Product weight: 30 lbs
- Package weight: 33 lbs
- UL listed
| Height || 20" |
| Width || 14.2" |
| Depth || 10.5" |
| Weight || 30 lbs |
| Energy Star || Yes |
| Dehumidification Rate || 40 pints |
| Volts || 115 volts |
| Auto Shutoff || Yes |
| Remote Control || No |
| Washable Air Filter || Yes |
| Casters || Yes |
| Color || White |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.