Top Load Washer with 4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 11 Wash Cycles, 1100 RPM, Stainless Steel Drum, Energy Star Certified, in White
The Whirlpool WTW8200YW 4.6 cu. ft. top-load washer with EcoBoost allows you to do 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. And even though you're doing more, you're using less. Activate the EcoBoost option to help save even more energy on select wash cycles while still providing the same great cleaning performance. The Eco Monitor located right on the console allows you to see the eco-friendliness of the cycles and options as you select them. 11 wash cycles offer cleaning flexibility. Available at AppliancesConnection
Clean more with every load in this 4.6 cu. ft. capacity washer. As one half of the industry's largest capacity pair, this washer allows you to do 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. And even though you're doing more, you're using less. An ENERGY STAR® qualification and CEE Tier 3 rating help you save over $2,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. Activate the EcoBoost option to help save even more energy on select wash cycles while still providing the same great cleaning performance. An Eco Monitor located right on the console allows you to see the eco-friendliness of the cycles and options as you select them. Eleven wash cycles offer cleaning flexibility.
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load. The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water allowing the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care. To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
- Eco Monitor
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose. The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- EcoBoost option
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance. This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed (on select models).
- CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water & energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- H2Low wash system with Auto Load Sensing
- The H2Low wash system automatically senses the size of each load to use less water and deliver better cleaning performance and gentleness than a traditional top load washer.
- Precision Dispense
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings and uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6|
|Washer Capacity (DOE)||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Energy and Eco-Friendly|
|Energy Star® Qualified||Energy Star Qualified|
|Water Level Sensor||Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|CEE Tier III Energy Star||Tier 3 - 2011|
|Style and Extras|
|Sound Package||Quiet Wash|
|Cycle and Options|
|Quick Wash/Rapid Wash||Quick Wash|
|Clean Washer||Clean Washer with Affresh™|
|Number of Cycles||11|
|Delay Start||8 Hour|
- Stock Id:202046
- Capacity:4.6 Cu. Ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Height:45 1/8"
- Control Type:Digital and Knobs
- Temperature Settings:3
- Wash Cycles:11
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):1100
- Steam Cycle:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:Yes
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:No
- Water Heater:No
- CEE Rating:Tier III
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Installation Instructions (6627.45 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Warranty (269.75 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Use and Care Guide (6391.04 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Energy Guide (372.78 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Energy Guide
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WTW8200YW - Dimension Guide