Ensure your laundry is thoroughly cleaned with this high-efficiency Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5800BW washer, which features 13 cycles and 5 adaptive wash actions for versatile functionality. The Care Control temperature management optimizes operation.
Enjoy exceptional cleaning, efficiency and fabric care with the Whirlpool® Cabrio® top load washer. Adaptive Wash technology and five different adaptive wash actions help this model be more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance1. It senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning. Detergent, bleach and fabric softener are automatically added at the right time during the cycle with Precision Dispense and eco-friendly features like the EcoBoost™ option help you use less water and energy without sacrificing performance. And, with 3.8 cu. ft., you'll always have enough room to wash more than two baskets of laundry in one load.
- Adaptive wash technology: Adaptive Wash technology automatically senses and adapts to the size of your load and uses the right amount of water for great cleaning. The wash system is more gentle while delivering better cleaning performance1.
- Precision Dispense: Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach or fabric softener at just the right time. A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
- 5 adaptive wash actions: Up to 5 different adaptive wash actions provide a combination of powerful cleaning and gentle fabric care. They sense and adapt to the needs of each load, handling everything from heavily soiled jeans to delicate silks.
- Care Control Temperature Management: Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- 3.8 cu. ft. capacity: Wash more than 2 baskets of laundry in one load. The washer’s 3.8 cu. ft. capacity wash basket offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items.
- Smooth Impeller: This washer's high-efficiency system features a specially designed low-profile plate at the bottom of the wash basket to give you more wash capacity and better fabric care.
- Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket: The stainless steel wash basket resists odors and rust and features a spiral design for greater fabric care and gentle cleaning performance. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Deep Clean Option: The Deep Clean option adds increased wash action and extra rinsing to help break down deep soils.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards: CEE Tier 3 standard is based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product lists. Tier 3 is the highest efficiency and only the most efficient models meet it, making this one of the most water- and energy-efficient washers you can buy. Visit cee1.org for more information.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: ENERGY STAR® qualified models exceed government standards by over 20% to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Quiet Wash Noise Reduction System: Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Quiet Spin Technology: Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- EasyView™ Framed Glass Lid: A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress.
- Soak Cycle: Choose this cycle for the added convenience of soaking heavily-soiled clothes right in the washer.
- Deep Water Wash Cycle: Help break down heavy soils and eliminate pretreating with the Deep Clean Wash cycle. It allows for a deep water wash on select washers.
- Quick Wash Cycle: The Quick Wash cycle is designed to clean small loads rapidly.
- Estimated Time Remaining Display: A digital display on the console counts down the amount of time left in the cycle, so you can always know when it's time to remove items from the washer.
- Super Wash Cycle: Provides optimal cleaning for your heavily soiled fabrics and heavy, colorfast clothes. Faster spin speeds combine with Adaptive Wash technology to remove tough stains from sturdier fabrics.
- Clean Washer Cycle with Affresh®: Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles. Add an affresh® Washer cleaner tablet for best results.
- Delicate Cycle: Low-speed wash action helps you take better care of delicate fabrics. It also works well on waterproof items like shower curtains and raincoats.
- Bulky Items Cycle: Easily cleans larger items like comforters, sleeping bags, down jackets or pillows.
- Delay Wash Option: Sets the wash cycle to begin up to 12 hours later so you can take advantage of non-peak utility rates or wash at a more convenient time.
- Automatic Water Level Settings: Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed: Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal: Avoid leaving clean clothes in the washer with the adjustable end-of-cycle signal. Thanks to a helpful tone, you'll know when your wash cycle is finished. You can even turn it off
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.: Whirlpool® washers are built with American pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
| Load Type || Top Loading |
| Steam || No |
| Color || Other |
| Capacity (cu. ft.) || 3.8 cu. ft. |
| Height (inches) || 43.5" |
| Width (inches) || 27.5" |
| Depth (inches) || 27" |
| Dispensers || Precision Dispense |
| Control Type || Electronic |
| Temperatures Settings || 5 |
| Wash Cycles || Bulky/Sheets, Casual, Clean Washer with affresh, Cold Wash, Deep Water Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Normal, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Super Wash |
| Reversible Door || No |
| Spin Speed (RPM) || 800 |
| Parts Warranty || 1 Year |
| Labor Warranty || 1 Year |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.