Save energy and take care of all your laundry needs with the 3.4 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR qualified washer. Not only is it designed to help you conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills, but it also features the Xtra Roll Action Plus agitator to effectively roll over items and clean twice the average size load1. A wide-opening lid also offers the space you need to load large items, while the cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating.
Save energy and take care of all your laundry needs with the 3.4 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR® qualified washer. Not only is it designed to help you conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills, but it also features the Xtra Roll Action Plus agitator to effectively roll over items and clean twice the average size load. A wide-opening lid also offers the space you need to load large items, while the cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating.
- 3.4 Cu. Ft. White Porcelain Wash Basket
- Xtra Roll Action Plus Agitator
- Brings the laundry to the bottom of the wash basket where cleaning takes place. It can effectively roll over and clean twice the average load size.
- Fabric Sense Wash System
- Once you select a cycle and fabric type, the washer automatically matches it to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents. Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Quiet Spin technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Cycle status bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- 700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Casual Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance. For models with a one speed motor, the wash cycle uses alternating periods of agitation and soak to simulate hand washing your clothes.
- Soak Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
- On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener. When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
- Bleach Dispenser
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle! This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
- 5 Selectable Water Temperatures
| Configuration and Overview |
| Washer Capacity (DOE) || 3.4 |
| Energy and Eco-Friendly |
| Energy Star® Qualified || Energy Star Qualified |
| Water Level Sensor || Auto Load Size Sensing Technology |
| Whirlpool Sensing and Adapting Technology |
| H2Low Wash System || Direct Inject System with Dual Action Agitator |
| Cycle and Options |
| Quick Wash/Rapid Wash || Quick Wash |
| Number of Cycles || 12 |
| Dimensions |
| Depth || 27 |
| Width || 27 1/2 |
| Height || 43 |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 02/02/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.