Top Load Washer with 3.4 cu. ft. Capacity, 12 Wash Cycles, 700 RPM, Energy Star Certified, in White
3.4 cu. ft. Capacity Top Load Washer, 12 Automatic Cycles, Xtra Roll Action Plus Agitator, Fabric Sense Wash System, 700 RPM, Energy Star Rated. Available at AppliancesConnection
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- 3.4 Cu. Ft. White Porcelain Wash Basket
- Xtra Roll Action Plus Agitator
- Brings the laundry to the bottom of the wash basket where cleaning takes place.
- It can effectively roll over and clean twice the average load size.
- Fabric Sense Wash System
- Once you select a cycle and fabric type, the washer automatically matches it to the optimal wash temperature, cycle time and agitation speed for customized care and cleaning.
- Care Control Temperature Management
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- 700 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Faster spin speeds in the washer remove more moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- Cycle Status Bar
- The cycle status bar shows you which portion of the cycle the washer is operating, including Wash, Rinse, Spin, Done and Lid lock.
- 12 Automatic Cycles
- Heavy Duty Cycle
- Normal Cycle
- Casual Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- A reduced agitation speed and low spin speed provide gentle fabric care without sacrificing cleaning performance.
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- On/Off Fabric Softener Knob
- Use this knob to add the proper amount of water needed when using fabric softener.
- When not selected, washer conserves the extra water.
- Bleach Dispenser
- Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Add fabric softener when you load your clothes and it is automatically diluted and dispensed at the right time during the cycle!
- This saves time and eliminates multiple trips to the washer!
|Capacity:||3.4 Cu. Ft. DOE|
|Wash Sytem:||Direct Inject System with Dual Action Agitator|
|Max Spin Speed:||700 RPM|
|Spin Speed - High:||700 RPM|
|Bleach Dispenser:||Gravity Bleach Dispenser|
|Number of Cycles:||12|
|Light:||Casual Perm Press - Light|
|Regular:||Casual Perm Press - Regular|
|Normal - Heavy:||Yes|
|Normal - Light:||Yes|
|Normal - Regular:||Yes|
|Number of Temperatures:||5|
|Hot / Cold:||Hot / Cold (ATC)|
|Warm / Cold:||Warm / Cold (ATC)|
|Number of Soil Levels:||4|
|Drum Material:||White Porcelain|
|Wash Motor:||1/4 HP PSC|
- Stock Id:180477
- Capacity:3.4 cu. ft.
- Type:Top Load
- Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Temperature Settings:5
- Leveling Legs:Yes
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM):700
- Water Heater:No
- Steam Cycle:No
- Payment System:No
- Energy Star:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Reversible Door:No
- Location of Controls:Rear
- Wash Cycles:12
- Bleach Dispenser:Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum:No
- Fabric Softener Dispenser:Yes
- Self Cleaning Lint Filter:No
- Soak Setting:Yes
- CEE Rating:Not available
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Installation Instructions (5538.12 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Warranty (181.31 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Use and Care Guide (6438.15 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Energy Guide (372.67 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Dimension Guide (644.23 KB)
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Use & Care Guide
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Installation Guide
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Dimension Guide
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Warranty Information
- Whirlpool WTW4850XQ - Energy Guide
- HE vs. Traditional Washers: Pros and Cons